Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primal Leap - not sure where to post this page

Primal Leap - not sure where to post this

Primal Fuel
    Hi,

Has anybody here purchased the Primal Leap Kit? If so, is it worth the investment? Does Mark actually answer quite a few posts or are most of the posts answered by his staff? Also, what I could not find is how long one has access to the private forum.

I am thinking I would like some guidance as I switch from ZC to the PB, but that's a lot of money.

Thanks,
    Astraia Maria

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    I do own one myself. Ask yourself this... "Do you want to follow a step by step program to losing weight via a primal lifestyle? There is A LOT of awesome material within the primal leap kit and the forum continues to grow with members daily. You get a workbook that you work in that guides you through the entire process.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Toad View Post
    I do own one myself. Ask yourself this... "Do you want to follow a step by step program to losing weight via a primal lifestyle? There is A LOT of awesome material within the primal leap kit and the forum continues to grow with members daily. You get a workbook that you work in that guides you through the entire process.
    I assume then that you find it helpful!? How long does it take on average to get an answer to your questions?

me2
    me2 is offline Senior Member
    Yes I have been wondering the same thing. I am in my second month of 100% Primal (barely any cheats, & no 20%) with no weight loss and am wondering if this is the solution. I am a teacher paying off grad school so that is A LOT of $$. Is it really worth it?
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    I am interested in any feedback too. I am thinking about it.

Shrinking_Violet is offline Senior Member
    Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, though originally from Sheffield
    Quote Originally Posted by astraia.stavros View Post
    Hi,

Has anybody here purchased the Primal Leap Kit? If so, is it worth the investment? Does Mark actually answer quite a few posts or are most of the posts answered by his staff? Also, what I could not find is how long one has access to the private forum.

I am thinking I would like some guidance as I switch from ZC to the PB, but that's a lot of money.

Thanks,
    Astraia Maria
    It IS a lot of money. I spent a week's disability on it some time ago. I sent Mark/his team a PM. Here I am, a fortnight later, still awaiting a response (and, according to their forum account, they've been online several times in that period).

We have a term for that here in the UK (and I'm sure it's the same in the US, too) - breach of contract, possibly even fraud. I bought the PLK on the promise of the 1-to-1 and not to receive what was promised is actually a civil offence. I have sent a couple of emails to his team, requesting a full refund as I have NOT got what I paid for, those have been ignored too.

Needless to say Mark has now dropped several notches in my estimation (not quite sub-human, but not far off...)
    La tristesse durera toujours...

Hilary is online now Senior Member
    Ouch. Oh dear.

Tip fwiw (may or may not be much) - ask in a very short message for one thing at a time; put nothing in your email except your request. That kind of email is easier to respond to and less likely to get shoved to the bottom of the pile for 'when we have more time'. And if you don't get a reply after a week or so, resend the same email with a 'did you receive this?' enquiry.

I was wondering about this, actually. I've been looking at lots of people's 'membership'-type business models and taking notes, and Mark's is very unusual here: offering open-ended, unlimited one-on-one support for a single payment? Surely that's utterly impractical (unless he's shifting to breatharianism)?

How does the forum there compare to this one? More activity? Higher quality advice?

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinking_Violet View Post
    I bought the PLK on the promise of the 1-to-1
    I'm just the opposite. I would like to buy the PLK without the 1-to-1. Do you like the guidebooks? I figure the best person to help myself is me. I wonder how much of a discount I could get if it were possible to forgo the forum access.

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Any other reviews from folks who've signed up for it?

Setabas is offline Senior Member
    I like the kit a lot and plan to re-leap every other month or so. The materials are so thorough that I didn't find myself needing the 1-on-1. But I really thought it was great, planned activities got me playing with groups, etc. Inviting people over for primal dinners, it all got me going in the right direction and I enjoyed it.

Could you do it on your own: sure, but it does make you hit on all of the primal laws.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast