Thread: Primal Kids page

dianea is offline Junior Member

Primal Fuel

I haven't seen much definitive information on the care and feeding Primal Kids.

I would assume that a kid's pyramid is similar to an adults in composition, but there must be "extras" of something that growing children are supposed to have. What should this look like?

Second, at what age or growth period can a child move into the adult pyramid and not need additions in select categories.

Wendy1 Guest

Hi, dianea,

I'm new, so I don't know about definitive information, but here's a discussion about kids I was reading a couple of days ago:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...about-the-kids

How old is your child/children? I have a 4-year-old daughter.

Wendy

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

I really don't think there are "extras"... meat, veggies, fats... that's what they need, same as us adults.

lemmie find you links.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

chocolatechip69 is offline Junior Member

I am also very interested to learn more about this. I was actually thinking about similar topic, as I couldn't find any definitive information on this.

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

Man... I can't find it. I swear there were a couple posts for raising kids primally...

Well there is this for babies http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-d...primal-babies/

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.