Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Those weird little bonuses page 52

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I can totally ignore chocolate biscuits. They barely register even when passed around right under my nose.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    now I can hear my pulse in my left ear when I lay down to sleep
    Me, too! WTF?

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Millersoontobelite is offline Senior Member
    i used to wake up every morning and my arms would be "asleep' because i always sleep with them under my pillow. I still sleep this way but circulation is no longer affected.
    Before a big date i can manscape much easier
    My fingers have dropped a full ring size (which cost 95 dollars to size my platinum ring down) i had 13.5 and now am 12.5. less sausagey
    Sleep comes much easier.
    I can reach my whole back to wash it, before i couldnt come close to touching my hands together and reaching the whole thing

58 pounds down.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Millersoontobelite View Post
    i used to wake up every morning and my arms would be "asleep' because i always sleep with them under my pillow. I still sleep this way but circulation is no longer affected.
    I used to do this too. A guy who does a combination of Oriental medicine and so-good-it-hurts massage told me that it's actually due to blood sugar. Someone with normal blood sugar will wake enough to move a bit. Someone with roller coaster blood sugar won't move because they don't wake up enough to. I definitely have more problems with it on days when I have too much sugar.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

little vase is offline Senior Member
    My awesome butt. It's seriously great.

I've never seen any kinds of results from either exercising or weight lifting before but between the primal way of eating and the fitness that goes along with it, it's very easy for me to build muscle and tone up now. Between the deadlifts and the biking, baby got back.

Colloid is offline Junior Member
    It is a good day when you realize that your biceps are bigger around than your neck, for the first time ever!, and then ... you are almost 50 and the strongest you have ever been!

Asifyali is offline Junior Member
    The other day I had to quickly climb two flights of steps. After climbing them, suddenly realized that I have been skipping two steps between each step I climbed. May be natural for a kid, but at 49 years of age, made me smile a bit

mageta is offline Junior Member
    How long did it take you guys to start noticing some of these great changes?

I'm on week two of paleo and my acne has started to go away. I used to wash my face twice a day and apply cream to problem areas, my neck and back would break out too. Now it's like I don't even have to try, I keep thinking it has to be some kind of of coincidence and I keep waiting for it to come back but it hasn't. Other than that I think it's too early to really see any changes, that's why I asked for a time frame.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Some things straight away - the lack of bloating after eating for example. Some things over a few weeks - weight loss and lower blood pressure for example. Even after several months you can start noticing some changes that have happened subtly without you really realising - like tonenails growing out stronger and whiter, face wrinkles feeling less deep, better sleep, softer skin . . .

Oh, and congratulations on the acne improvement. Way to go.

Reindeer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    - Veggies are much tastier to me now. Veggies used to be bitter to me, but now most of them have at least a sweeter undertone.
    - Fats also taste sweet.
    - The joint pain I used to have in my hip is gone. Yay for walking normally!
    - Found some pictures of myself when I was 16. I looked like I was approaching my thirties, had loose skin on my face, dark bags beneath my eyes, and just incredibly unhealthy by every standard. Jikes! I now look much more my age.. (19 by the way).
    - My dreams make more sense and aren't as weird and random.
    - No more ooth sensitivity to hot/cold foods or drinks!
    - The biggest difference is on my personality, though. I've been very lethargic for my entire life, even my childhood. Eating this way, I've experienced what I thought was close to impossible- some actual energy and subsequent motivation! Yay!
    - Helps with my aspergers. Communication actually makes sense.

Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast