Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Those weird little bonuses page 41

smartierthanthou is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm myself, but better.

After 6 weeks :
    Waist is down 4" , arm tone is showing, and better posture. My butt is crawling higher up my legs. Cellulite is rapidly diminishing. Sleep so much better, I can't believe it - I used to be an insomniac. Tons of attention from the opposite sex - sex pheromones- fertility signals- hormone balancing- confidence- whatever it is- I'm getting 50% more attention from the opposite sex. My skin is firm and even, no acne. Dark circles are almost gone - makeup optional. My lips are fuller and more red. Hair is thick and glossy and behaves itself. No more cracked heels. Nails look great. I have cheekbones! My eyes look bigger because of the weight loss and are brighter. Eyelashes are longer...
    I'm particularly surprised at how much better I look, as I would have called myself 'well groomed and attractive' before starting Primal and barely spend any time on beauty routines/ hairstyles/ fashion now and I look so much better without that stuff. Being healthy is so much sexier!

I finally feel like I can trust my body. I know that I can handle hunger and stress - whatever comes at me. I'm relaxed and peaceful, more confidence in risk taking, no mucous issues. No anxiety and I feel rational all the time :-)

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcaught View Post
    A lot less bloating, farting, and belching, and better, smoother bowel movements!
    I have some fermented drinks to assist my digestion and that's the only time I ever burp.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsjosh01 View Post
    I have some fermented drinks to assist my digestion and that's the only time I ever burp.
    I'm partial to berry wines, myself. I never understood why someone would pay 300$ for wine when the local blueberry wine tastes better.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

primalprincess7 is offline Senior Member
    I'm myself, but better.

After 6 weeks :
    Waist is down 4" , arm tone is showing, and better posture. My butt is crawling higher up my legs. Cellulite is rapidly diminishing. Sleep so much better, I can't believe it - I used to be an insomniac. Tons of attention from the opposite sex - sex pheromones- fertility signals- hormone balancing- confidence- whatever it is- I'm getting 50% more attention from the opposite sex. My skin is firm and even, no acne. Dark circles are almost gone - makeup optional. My lips are fuller and more red. Hair is thick and glossy and behaves itself. No more cracked heels. Nails look great. I have cheekbones! My eyes look bigger because of the weight loss and are brighter. Eyelashes are longer...
    I'm particularly surprised at how much better I look, as I would have called myself 'well groomed and attractive' before starting Primal and barely spend any time on beauty routines/ hairstyles/ fashion now and I look so much better without that stuff. Being healthy is so much sexier!

I finally feel like I can trust my body. I know that I can handle hunger and stress - whatever comes at me. I'm relaxed and peaceful, more confidence in risk taking, no mucous issues. No anxiety and I feel rational all the time :-)
    LOVE this! that is awesome,great job.
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

BCingyou is offline Member
    I'm sure this has been mentioned in the 400+ posts preceding this but...

I smell better. A lot better.

JKC
    JKC is offline Senior Member
    When I am having a day where my thyroid is off and I have a migraine and feel crappy, I feel way better and am way more functional I was 6 months ago on one of my good days.
    Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Rocco Hill is offline Senior Member
    Have any longer term people noticed grey hairs diminishing?

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    mine are still cheerfully breeding like rabbits, but i don't have an issue with heights anymore. i am super bad ass now
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

nogger is offline Junior Member
    - pre-diabetic metabolism
    - bloating/farting
    - pimples
    - reflux/heartburn
    - joint pain
    - diarrhea
    - general "up/down feeling" from insulin spikes

...went all to nirvana within a few weeks. this is awesome, i feel like reborn!

Rocco Hill is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    One thing I have definitely noticed is that I am absolutely fine in the cold. I look around and see people shivering and hunched and huddled(I live in UK), and I'm happy as anything. My hands know that there is a biting wind on them, yet they are still warm- everyone comments on my warm hands. My body also feels really warm, all the time, whether i'm outside or not.

Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast