Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Those weird little bonuses page 36

I actually *want* to exercise.
    7/4/11: 42-38-43
    8/3/11: 41-37-42
    11/27/11: 41-36-41
    Goal: 38-32-36

GreenLightJerky is offline Senior Member
    I have the softest damn skin now!! SWEET!
    My name is Matt and I am a Beef Jerky Wizard.
    www.greenlightjerky.com

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    Ummm... those who say you can't get sunburned anymore...I can. Try riding a motorbike in Vietnam for a few hours on a sunny day and see if gluten free living helps with that.
    on second thought, I'm not really burned all that badly...
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Sudenveri is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    Ummm... those who say you can't get sunburned anymore...I can. Try riding a motorbike in Vietnam for a few hours on a sunny day and see if gluten free living helps with that.
    on second thought, I'm not really burned all that badly...
    I got sunburned last Saturday. I blame the two-hour round trip to the farmer's market. It did heal much faster (and hurt much less) than "normal," though.

Last night my boyfriend said that my breasts were fuller. Given that I've seen other women here mention similar effects (weight loss in their midsections while preserving breast tissue), I'm going to take it as a real observation and not just flattery. Yay.

jandge is offline Senior Member
    Less makeup!

It dawned on my today that since I can't seem to find the right shade of mineral foundation, that maybe I should just stop wearing it. My skin is starting to look kinda awesome.

Do yourself a favor and become your own savior.
    Congenital Hypothyroid
    CW: 225lbs SW: 245lbs

Liam is offline Member
    Pre-primal it took me and my wife a few months of trying to get pregnant with our first child. This time (got the news yesterday), straight away

I actually got a sperm count test the first time around to check that everything was good. It came back normal. I'm kinda tempted to get tested again just to see if it's gone up and if so by how much.

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    Pre-primal it took me and my wife a few months of trying to get pregnant with our first child. This time (got the news yesterday), straight away
    Congrats!

Annana is offline Senior Member
    Since having my daughter, I've been allergic to my engagement ring and couldn't really wear it much. But since I went primal in January, I have had no allergic reactions to it! I did fall off the wagon recently which led to a reappearance of the allergy.

Coconut is offline Senior Member
    I love this tread! Just those bonuses are enough of an inspiration! For me.. I hardly have to blow my nose anymore at all.

newberrycrater is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post

I actually got a sperm count test the first time around to check that everything was good. It came back normal. I'm kinda tempted to get tested again just to see if it's gone up and if so by how much.
    Go for it! Indulge your ego.

Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast