Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Those weird little bonuses page 13

QuirkyPixy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Just 4 months of primal eating made my boobs and butt grow...thought I was imagining it until my boyfriend mentioned it. I've always been a twig and almost androgynous, so this is a big plus!

I also have significantly reduced gas, and my teeth have gotten whiter.

My energy is significantly more stable. I don't need to nap nearly as often, and I need to sleep less than I used to.

Still waiting for my horrible acne and KP to clear up, though. Guess it needs more time.

cemdev is offline Senior Member
    a new girl in my life passed me a nasty cold/flu bug. i got it, suffered for a week, then it was gone. she's had it for 6 weeks now and it's not gone yet.

frankly, i was bummed i even got it - she's amazed i recovered so quickly. i smiled and gave her robb wolf's book.

jazmin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jandge View Post
    thread revival!

I'm forgetting to brush my teeth before leaving the house.

I JUST DON'T DO THAT. But something's going on with my mouth, it's less funky. Morning breath is super down and there's hardly any icky stuff on my teeth to remind me to brush before I head out the door. This is just very strange for me, because I've never not brushed my teeth regularly (I even took my avatar picture while dry brushing my teeth).
    Same here! Weird huh? No scummy teeth, no bad "unbrushed" taste in my mouth, ever! Even first thing in the morning...

NeonQ is offline Junior Member
    My "Huh! Look at that!" moment was realizing that I could go about my day at school without worrying about what and when I was going to eat. I can eat whenever. It feels really great not to feel as though I have to eat every three hours. When I'm out for a long period of time, I just know that I'll eat whenever I get back... after walking my dog.

I don't know if it's because of diet specifically, but my allergies have gone from "annoying" to "nonexistent". The furry lapwarmer in front of me can attest to that. :-)

thanatos is offline Senior Member
    Dont know if this is a bonus or not but anyway...

Was at the gym yesterday doing a hip stretch to warm up and noticed that rolling around on the floor was hurting for the first time. The outside edge of my hips were grinding on the floor when I rolled from stomach to back. I never had this problem before and I realise it is because there isn't much fat padding over the top anymore!!

Bonus! I think :-)

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos View Post
    Dont know if this is a bonus or not but anyway...

Was at the gym yesterday doing a hip stretch to warm up and noticed that rolling around on the floor was hurting for the first time. The outside edge of my hips were grinding on the floor when I rolled from stomach to back. I never had this problem before and I realise it is because there isn't much fat padding over the top anymore!!

Bonus! I think :-)
    I think so too!

justme40 is offline Junior Member
    I've noticed something similar.... I'm a side-sleeper (fetal position). And I've recently noticed that when I curl up in bed, I can feel my knee bones knocking together. Just like you said about your hips, I have less padding around my knees now. I'm still waiting for the "padding" to leave my hips.

I've also noticed that along with a smoother complexion and fewer blackheads, I am more "aware" of bones around my eyes, cheeks, and chin, when washing my face. My guess is that I'm losing some facial fat.

One more thing that I've noticed, my ears always used to itch, day and night, due to allergies. About three days ago, my ears stopped itching. Which is awesome, because itchy ears are just maddening.

ETA : Just re-reading through this thread, someone mentioned that they are now "sometimes" more of a morning person. While I haven't become a morning person, I've noticed that I mentally "wake up" within 20 minutes of getting up in the morning. Prior to PB (I'm only on my 2nd week), it was always 10am before I mentally "woke up".
    Last edited by justme40; 11-25-2010 at 07:38 AM.

girl scout is offline Senior Member
    This week my husband noticed that my face is clear of acne. I have a thyroid issue and this is the first time in my adult life that i haven't had a pimple somewhere on my face. And then just last night a friend told me that my skin was "glowing".
    and i just noticed the smoother elbows thing and the smooth teeth! I hadn't even thought of those till reding this post...

New Renaissance is offline Senior Member
    I just noticed the dark circles I have been toting around under my eyes are gone. I thought it was from loss of sleep, but i think the loss of fat and inflammation in my face has been crucial. SWEET!!! I thought they were going to be permanent!

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    I virtually never fart anymore.

Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast