Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Iodine page 3

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    List of Iodine Books:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-books

Grizz

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    There is no known cause of PCOS, only theories. There is no cure for it yet either, just treatment of the symptoms. To suggest that large amounts iodine is the cure all for it is irresponsible, in my opinion. And didn't you just post something a few days ago about high ph being the cure for it?

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    There is no known cause of PCOS, only theories. There is no cure for it yet either, just treatment of the symptoms. To suggest that large amounts iodine is the cure all for it is irresponsible, in my opinion. And didn't you just post something a few days ago about high ph being the cure for it?
    Vh67,
    Our testimonials don't agree with your statement. See Testimonials chapter PCOS for cures using iodine:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-testimonial
    Left click on "PCOS" in the index to see the details.

Iodine deficiency is directly related to disease of the female organs. Breasts, Ovaries, uterus and especially the thyroid.
    See our testimonials on each subject.
    More here: http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references

Also see Cancers in our Testimonials - *

Extremely acidic pH is the common cause of a Pandoras Box of multiple disease. The typical Standard American Diet can leave some people 1,000 times more acidic than normal. Follow these instructions to get your pH back to a normal 7.2,
    http://www.iconperformanceonline.com/?p=3678
    Do a Google of "Acidosis Disease" for more on this subject.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 08-19-2013 at 03:59 PM.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    yeah i've told grizz before i supp with iodine and i still have pcos

seems he didn't believe me, he's still adding pcos to the list of maladies cured
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Grizz is offline Banned
    PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)

CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
    PCOS Caused by Iodine Deficiency - Article
    Iodine deficiency — Cause of PCOS? | PCOSInfo

Understanding PCOS the Hidden Epidemic by Jeffrey Dach, M.D.
    Jeffrey Dach MD Bio-Identical Hormone Blog: Understanding PCOS, the Hidden Epidemic by Jeffrey Dach, M.D.

There are no guarantees, does your doctor give guaranteed cures?

Grizz

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    It's like deja vu all over again.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    yeah i've told grizz before i supp with iodine and i still have pcos

seems he didn't believe me, he's still adding pcos to the list of maladies cured
    I remember reading that when I was reading the old thread. We just have it, we don't understand it I guess.

On a slightly amusing note, one of Grizz's articles in support of the iodine cure actually states there is no cure for PCOS.

Drumroll is online now Senior Member
    On a slightly amusing note, one of Grizz's articles in support of the iodine cure actually states there is no cure for PCOS.
    I just caught that too. Had a good laugh.

Grizz would have everyone, everywhere, every time, take massive doses of iodine. Of course, in some people, megadoses of iodine can cause HYPERthyroidism - which can be just as bad (potentially deadly even) as hypothyroidism can be.

Iodine excess and hyperthyroidism. [Thyroid. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI

The trick is that middle ground. You wouldn't want too little iodine, but you also don't want too much.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot to mention... The article's authors state that because of the damage to certain patient's thyroids from excess iodine which caused it to be over active for way too long, now they are probably going to suffer from symptoms of hypothyroidism for the rest of their life.

So, too much iodine --> hyperthyroid --> thyroid damage --> hypothyroid. Irony.
    Last edited by Drumroll; 08-19-2013 at 05:37 PM.

MEversbergII is online now Senior Member
    This is one of those health subjects that perplex me. It seems like if you have too much suddenly, you're boned. Too little suddenly, and you are also boned. Yet nothing seems to give you warning enough to back away from the edge. How does a human stay balanced, then?

M.

wiltondeportes Guest
    You guys are all idiots. Iodine will leak minerals from the bones if you consume too much. If you go backpacking, you often take iodine tablets to cleanse water. It's well known that drinking this water for too long is really bad for the body.

Don't believe the pseudoscience out there.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast