Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Light drinking no risk to baby, say researchers page 3

lizch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntPol View Post
    I think this study is misleading. I think kids are the leading cause of brain damage.
    Ha ha. I always say that placenta is made up primarily of maternal brain cells. I've now made and discarded four placentas, so I'm missing a lot of lobes
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntPol View Post
    I think this study is misleading. I think kids are the leading cause of brain damage.
    Also a leading cause of drinking, no doubt.

On another note, in my experience everybody thinks they are a "light drinker" whether they actually are, or not. So the whole "no added risk for light drinkers" claim... yeah um perhaps just avoiding alcohol is the way to go.

Of course that's easy for me to say since I only drink sake about once or twice a year with sushi and I've never been drunk.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Just switch to baby formula. Problem Solved!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123