Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much water do you drink? page 2

goeyj is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    I probably drink more coffee, tea and milk than water. I don't seem to need nearly as much since eating PB style. I usually drink most of my water after a workout or in the morning after I've had a few adult beverages...

Bostonbully is offline Senior Member
    Due to the season all I drink latley is apple cider or my usualy crystal light. Yea I know it has crap in it, It's poison, I'm going to hell etc etc, but It's sterile and I like the taste.

Probably a gallon of liquids a day.
    "Live Free or Die"

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by primalrob View Post
    since going primal, i have found that i might consume as much as a quart/litre of water a day...down from about a gallon and a half.
    but the past couple of days i have been a little sick, and i'm pushing the green tea to soothe my aching throat. that got me thinking, how much do you all drink (water, tea, coffee...primal liquids) on a daily basis, and is there an amount we should be consuming?
    PrimalRob,

There is a correct answer that is extremely logical. There are too many variables to specify the number of glasses per day, because of the foods you are eating, room temp, exercise, etc.

Simply look at the color of your urine. If it is a very light yellowish, then your water intake is JUST RIGHT. If you see it turning a darker yellow, or a very dark yellow, you must increase your water intake. What could be easier?

Best to all,
    Grizz

mloster is offline Junior Member
    I definitely drink A LOT of water, probably a gallon or more (including coffee, tea, etc.) a day. I pee all the time though

Lojasmo is offline Senior Member
    Almost none. Mostof my liquid intake is green tea, though I probably drink at least two liters of that a day.

Karma is offline Senior Member
    I generally suggest active people drink 1/2 their body weight in pounds in fluid ounces of water every day. I weight 160 lbs. Using that formula I would be brinking 80 ounces of fluids per day. That's 5 quarts a day. That includes all coffee, tea and Juice one might consume.

Desiree is offline Junior Member
    I drink about 6-8 glasses of water a day plus 2-3 cups of tea.

Primal Babe is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbeyGirl View Post
    On a normal day (work day in the office, evening on the farm), I don't drink tons of water. I have 2 mugs of coffee in the morning, a mug or two of tea during the day, a Kleen Kanteen or so of water at work, and maybe another 8-16 oz of water throughout the evening, depending on weather and activity level.

I pretty much go on the drink-when-thirsty theory rather than intentionally swilling as much water as possible.
    Ditto.

Primal Babe is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonbully View Post
    Due to the season all I drink latley is apple cider or my usualy crystal light. Yea I know it has crap in it, It's poison, I'm going to hell etc etc, but It's sterile and I like the taste.

Probably a gallon of liquids a day.
    So long as you know... *whistle*

kmacphee is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I usually drink a large glass in the morning and evening with a full sigg bottle at work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast