Thread: Coconut product, good time to stock up page

Redflame is offline Senior Member

Coconut product, good time to stock up

Primal Fuel
    Hey, Im not promoting any particular company for personal gain, just wanted to share something that I thought many would benefit from;
    Tropical Traditions has a sale on their gall tubs of coconut, $8 for chips or shreds! Thats is half of an already great price. Plus they have a good sale on oil if you buy 4 jars, and a decent sale on flour too! Some of the sales have a short time left on them, but I would suggest signing up for the email notifications, it seems that they have sales and free shipping days often!

carlh is offline Senior Member
    This is a really interesting opportunity, Redflame, thanks for the heads up.
    I've never bought coconut oil so hopefully it's not a no-no to talk about the specific company here.
    I just googled - would this be the page you're talking about to order? http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/ex...oconut_oil.htm

Thanks!

JeffC is offline Senior Member
    thanks for posting, I already have some coconut oil and don't go through it all that quickly so did not get any more. However, that company has coconut chips which are near impossible find in stores. Although many stores have unsweetened shredded coconut in that size it is very difficult to eat as a snack. I also bought some coconut cream which I have never seen at stores before either.

Redflame is offline Senior Member
    Carlh--- Yes that is the stuff! They seem to always have sales of some sort, great place to continue to check!

JeffC--I know, it is impossible for me to find the coconut chips (Large flakes or slices) I cant wait to have some over blueberries and coconut milk

chameleon is offline Member
    We love their products. You can get on an e-mail list so that you always know about the current sales, FYI.