Thread: Present and Accounted For! page

Pappa_Shantz is offline Junior Member

Present and Accounted For!

Shop Now
    Well, I have been frequenting this site for a few months now. I bought the PB around the same time and have not had a noodle or piece of bread since. The concept of "Primal" living has changed my life. I am only 27 years old and am at odds with my triglycerides and blood pressure. Doctors have always told me that it was either a-causual or genetics before they handed me another prescription slip. So I decided to take the reigns and give a diet intervention a whirl, and it has paid off big! The first month I lost 22 lbs and my triglycerides went from the 480's to 225. I have been slow with getting back in an exercise routine because of two recent shoulder surgeries, but started up with some yoga and 5 x 5's this morning. So that's why I am here and well sold on all of this. If you got questions, put them down and slide 'em over. Cheers!

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    22lbs, that's great! Congrats! May the pay off speak for itself :3
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

AnarchoGrok is offline Senior Member
    Congrats! You are doing fantastic. I feel the same way about Primal Living. It has changed my life a great deal and I am looking forward to more changes to come.

Mark