Thread: VFF Article in Army Times page

Primal Ranger is offline Member

VFF Article in Army Times

Shop Now
    In this weeks article there is a huge article on VFF's and what each service is allowing it's members to do regards VFFs.

The article isn't in the online version unfortunately

What most people fail to realize is that the VFFs are a tool for fitness just like crossfit, running, lifting, etc.

Bottom line: They're letting Commanders choose whether or not the VFFs will be allowed instead of approving/denying them in whole.

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    That is cool. A few guys in my Squadron wear them to PT. The Squadron Commander attends and hasn't said anything against them. I think though that they do fit into the Air Force regulation, except maybe they are considered 'fadish'.

MarkP is offline Member
    What's a VFF?

Charlie Golf is offline Senior Member

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    Freaking amazing shoes and it would have been so nice to wear these when I was enlisted. I wear mine everyday everywhere I go.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Fury22 is offline Senior Member
    VFFs are IBOLC approved as long as socks are regulation!!
    Check out my blog!

http://easternstrength.blogspot.com/

I like to throw, squat and pull heavy things for fun.

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999

Primal Ranger is offline Member
    haha well at least that's a start. If Benning can approve them then it should start happening trickling down to more posts.