Page 98 of 151 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal - NourishedEm page 98

Suse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    well if you keep losing at the rate you are going Em, pete is going to be giving you a bucket load of money very soon! Well done! And congrats on your marks as well. You are a star!

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Thanks lovely people!!

Marcadav - I hear you on that, if it was down to me, I'd be buying my new wardrobe at the goodwill store, student single-mothers do not tend to have much money left over at the end of the week!

EllieG (or W now ) - I haven't any specific pieces in mind, just buying clothes that I like instead of based on whether they cover me up sufficiently is going to be pretty amazing. My mum actually bought me a gorgeous, filmy bright red dress yesterday, the kind you wear over leggings and a long-sleeved sheath top. It was in a size 'Medium' at a regular person's shop!! That just blew me away!

Nothing much going on here. I'm just awake from night-duty and feeling zombie-like as usual. I'm going to be increasing my hours soon and doing a few extra shifts. My uni commitments are less now and I really need the money, much as I hate the night-shifts, they are good money. Still, only 7 months to go till I start my full-time day job and then night-shift will be over, at least for a while.

Pete has taken his kids to Sydney for the week and I miss him terribly! We're not used to being apart for more than a couple of days and it's not fun!

Ooh... speaking of going away, we're going to Malaysia in January!! 2 weeks in Kuala Lumpur at The Hilton! I can't wait.
    Last edited by NourishedEm; 07-19-2011 at 06:54 PM.

Suse is offline Senior Member
    isnt it just lovely to have something to look forward to... actaully I'd love to go to KL. someday!!!! You are totally going to have a rocking body by then!!!

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    89%!
    Bucketloads of money!!
    Fitting into smaller clothes!!!
    Malaysia in January!!!!

Em, you ROCK!!!!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Coconut Girl is offline Senior Member
    awesome stuff Em!!! so glad to see your journey of continual success!!! keep rockin' it! xoxo

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Hey sweets... just dropping in to say HI, congrats on all the good stuff, and vacations, yay!!
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

The best Pinot Noir in the world is made on the South Island of New Zealand.

That is all.

I am such a cheap date these days. I had a glass of Pinot and I was stonkered by the time I was half way through it! So much for my big boozy night. One medium glass of wine followed by a gallon of water. What a party animal!

Weigh in day tomorrow. I imagine my weight loss will have slowed down somewhat, it can't keep going like this! I got some gorgeous new clothes this week. My lovely mum was in town and she was so happy with my weight-loss that she insisted on taking me shopping. I got 2 new dresses, a pair of black pants, an above-the-knee (just) pencil skirt, a black blouse (those last two are for my interview on the 4th, more about that later), some long-sleeved cotton tees and some funky opaque black stockings, one pair with gold dots up the side! Aussie size 12 (US 8) for the lot!
    I needed some new stuff actually as I just had to throw a bunch of stuff out for being too big.

Ok, I have been short-listed for the theatre grad program at my hospital, as I mentioned before I have an interview on the 4th August. Offers go out on the 23rd, so it's going to be a nervous 3 weeks in between! I've applied to the private hospital that I talked about earlier too, but I only sent that on Wednesday, so I haven't heard back yet.

I also got approved to increase my contract to 20 hours a week starting the end of next month. I'm pleased and kinda not, night shifts suck balls but I do need the money.

What else..... Oh yeah, Pete's still away. I miss him, my bed is very empty. I don't get to see him till Tuesday. I'd be bloody hopeless if either of us worked away! Minxxa, I don't know how you do it honey!

Well, that's it. I'm caught up, have a lovely Friday.

0.7kg down.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    I am such a cheap date these days. I had a glass of Pinot and I was stonkered by the time I was half way through it! So much for my big boozy night. One medium glass of wine followed by a gallon of water. What a party animal!

New clothes! Short listed!! More money!! More weight loss!!!
    All Excellent!!

Tuesday's not really that far away
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy