Diana Renata is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Way to go! You're looking fantastic!

There is most definitely a difference.
    I'm so very proud of you. <3

*big big hug*

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    babe, you are looking GREAT. You can totally see a difference in your waistline I think, and yes clearly your stomach is flatter. You should be absolutely rapt. Good work Emma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    Way to go! You're looking fantastic!

There is most definitely a difference.
    I'm so very proud of you. <3

*big big hug*
    What they said
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    wowie, I think there's big difference between the 2nd and 3rd, especially in the side-view. You're a totally different shape!
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Ellie G is offline Senior Member
    Love the new avatar, Em! What's the psych ward like? Is it mostly people with acute cases in for a short-term stay, or are there people there for long-term care? (I could never work in one, but I sure am interested in it from the outside!)

Coconut Girl is offline Senior Member
    damn! lookin' gooooood!

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Thanks ladies!

Funny what 'obese' looks like on some people isn't it?

Ellie, the psych ward I'm on is not a locked ward to it's home to people who are having short-term exacerbations of their condition. It's really interesting, the most amazing thing is how weird the staff are!

So, I'm down 3kgs over the past two weeks! This calorie counting, high-protein thing seems to be working well. I fit into yet another smaller sized pair of jeans today. I bought them ages ago when they were on sale but they've never gone near me. Today, voila, they fit perfectly. I'll pop up a photo later. It's strange, the weight really seems to be falling off me this last month, obviously I've got all my metabolic ducks in a row now. It's awesome!!

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    So cool to watch your progress, Em. The photos show a real difference. Happy dance for you . . .
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Glad things have been progressing nicely, Em -- keep up the great work! It's always a relief to find something that works, especially after the frustrations of trying to figure it out in the first place.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Patrick, it is such a relief!! To think that all this time I've been struggling and it turns out I was probably leptin resistant!

Anyhoo, here's the new jeans photos as promised...

These are a small, non-stretchy size 12 (Aus sizing) so I am one VERY happy girl atm.

Suse is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    look at you, you gorgeous thing... I love your collarbones!! I fear I will never have those, I've got a great bid wad of adipose tissue there that sort of has a life of its own...some days it swells up really huge and looks like a giant growth on my neck.... hahaha, but all it is is fat apparently!!!

Nice ass!