Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Berries & Whipped Coconut Cream page 2

shalon is offline Junior Member

Shop Now

Primal Goddess, I have found that if I let my coconut milk sit around in the pantry for a while, the cream sets up on top and the more liquid milk settles to the bottom. Try opening a can and pulling the solid from the top, that'll be the "cream".

*I forgot to mention in my original recipe that I also chill the coconut cream as well.*

What I used for this recipe was a cool product I found in an Asian market in CA (I live in MT). It's pure coconut cream. The brand name is "kara". I will probably have to find an on-line seller for the stuff as I haven't seen it here in MT. They come in nifty juice-box like packaging of various sizes. They also have great coconut milk as well.

PrimalGoddess is offline Junior Member

cool thank you for the tips

we have a huge asian store in the city I will have to go soon and ck it out. thank you xoox Darlene

Caveman Carrie Guest

Is there cream we can buy that is just cream? All the heavy whipping creams I find have carageenan in them. Is that a cavemanny thing and ok to use, or should I just buy a cow?

PrimalGoddess is offline Junior Member

PrimalCon New York

buy a cow lol

I wonder where I can get a coconut cow

my FIL has cows and their is a lot of aaaaaaaaaaa cleanup if you know what I mean! xoox Darlene

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12