Thread: Why neighbours dont meet each other often? page

trevelyan is offline Junior Member

Why neighbours dont meet each other often?

Primal Fuel
    Why do neighbours here in hyderabad dont like to meet each other. They dont meet, they greet only if they meet you coincidently and thats it. Why like this ?

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member
    Funny, eh?? But it doesn't have to be like that. We happen to have great neighbours on both sides and will be quite nervous if either of them decides to sell. Granted, we haven't spent a lot of time with them (and have been meaning to invite them over for dinner), but we're on talking terms whenever we happen upon each other outside. Have even been invited into their home for tea, which was really cool. The ice was broken the day our house got broken into while we were at work. My hubby and the husband next door checked the house to make sure nobody was still in there. With huge flashlights and torque wrenches in hand. lol

thanatos is offline Senior Member
    Funny thing isn't it. Where I am now is the first time I've had some sort of friendship with my neighbours. We all grow vegies and swap them. I've gotten eggs, carrots, spinach, tomatoes, artichokes and zucchini and have handed out broccoli and kale so far. It gives us something to talk about and got us started. Now we play poker and babysit for eachother.

lizch is offline Senior Member
    Our neighborhood formed around the ritual of meeting every morning and afternoon at the school bus stop. Best decision I ever made to move my kids from private school to our local neighborhood school.
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

mayness is offline Senior Member
    I love that MDA is such a cool and interesting place that a (failed) spam post turns into a meaningful conversation. <3 You guys rock!
    "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

megalodon is offline Senior Member
    This forum is going from Hyderabad to Hyderaworse.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    It's kind of sad that I've been living in my farmhouse apartment for a year now, and I've only had one real conversation with a neighbor, and that was only because we both got our cars stuck in the driveway during a snow storm last year.