Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How Many Times Do You Poop Per Day? page 4

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NutMeg View Post
    It depends really, usually I go about every other day or so.

For the poster who said that you are constipated, is it painful and do you have to strain, or is it a normal poop, but less frequently? If you are not in a lot of pain and once it is time to go it comes out nicely with out needing to push really hard- then you are not constipated.
    It's less frequent, but I would say there's mild constipation. Sometimes it feels like it's about to come out, then when I try to go, it's like it went back up into my body!

animalcule is offline Senior Member
    Once a day or every other day. When I used to eat tons of grains and fruit I would go 2-4 times per day, I hated it.

suddaby is offline Junior Member
    Before starting the Primal lifestyle I went every morning. I've been going Primal for one week so far and I've only gone 4 times in the last week. I'm pretty sure my body is just getting used to this new style of living and eating. Anyone else have this happen?

aboutsaffron is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Usually twice; once in the morning upon waking, then after dinner. Sometimes 3x, but not usually. Prior to primal, it felt like it was all the time.
    And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
    Kahlil Gibran

http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234