Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salad addict page

alydar is offline Member

Salad addict

Shop Now
    Either I'm completely void of creativity when it comes to food or I'm hopelessly addicted to salads. I could make one for each meal and never tire of the concept. My family is getting tired of my praises for whatever the latest creation is and I'm afraid I'm dragging my 16 month old ds down with me. He totally mooches off my salads - I can't keep him out of 'em! lol I only wish my older two would jump on the bandwagon with me but perhaps later....

Anyway, I didn't know if there are "others" like me or if I really should try to expand my menu a bit. It's just salads are so easy, so simple, and you can mix and match so many things that you have infinite possibilities. Love them!

Stabby is offline Senior Member
    Yes I am like that too. If it isn't meat and steamed vegetables covered in fat it is meat and a salad covered in fat
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

kennelmom is offline Senior Member
    My sister is a salad freak. I eat 'em cause they're good for me and a quick/easy side dish for lunch
    Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

mayness is offline Senior Member
    I'm jealous, I wish I liked salads more, they're so convenient. If I eat them more than 2 times in a week, I get so sick of them that I don't touch em again for a month. That's the phase I'm in right now, I've had only cooked vegetables for the past week or so. Take advantage of your salad addiction! =]
    "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

gator70 is offline Member
    I wish I had that problem. I get sick of salads.

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    i'm in love with salads too. i love anything that a bunch of different foods in one dish. i say embrace your addiction. if you're making them right, there is no reason you can't have that much salad.

breadsauce is online now Senior Member
    Can't really like salad. I try - and OCCASIONALLY enjoy one! But real veg - steamed, roast or boiled - now those I do love! I don't feel that salad really likes me either - shan't go into detail though!

alydar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabby View Post
    Yes I am like that too. If it isn't meat and steamed vegetables covered in fat it is meat and a salad covered in fat
    Oh yes! I'd say stir-fried veggies with a meat and fat runs a close second for me. Gah! When's dinner?!??

MollyCat is offline Member
    Im also big fan of salads. Ill usually make one big salad with lots of veggies and then top my bowl of salad with a handfull of walnuts.
    I have salad for Dinner with a chunk of meat and most of the time take leftovers for lunch. It dosent get much easier than that!
    If Someone was following in your footsteps, where would you be leading them?

Tawny is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I will put anything over lettuce and call it a salad - tomorrow's lunch will probably be leftover beef stew, heated, then poured over my salad. My husband thinks I'm very strange

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast