Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: World Wide Epidemic of Scabies page 8

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by a3r View Post
    Hi Grizz,
    How did you realise you were healed from scabies in one week?
    I have read somewhere that after applying prescribed creams you can have new bites for 2-4 weeks and then you are healed.
    thanks,
    Ale
    a3r,

That is easy. I was not cured in one week. The itching stopped so I was able to sleep. You must keep applying the D-E Mix for 3 additional months to be certain that all of the hatchling babies are killed. Babies continue hatching under your skin for 8 to 12 weeks, THEN you are cured.

Grizz

sheny is offline Junior Member

this is another option

Hi Grizz
    I also had this problem when I read your post I had already started with my own treatment.
    I wanted to make sure that I was well before posting what I did and I have been completely well for the last 4 months. I was a real nightmare and now with my results I hope to help just as you are.
    For a year and a half until this January after countless dermatologists, 37 tubes or permathrin, many doses of iver, oils, I finally find a cure. My family work in medical field too.
    I don't know how we got it but I was the first my hands were whitish flaky and I had a rash on inside of arms, wrists, that is how it started with me. then my baby had it then my husband. we had the classic symptoms.
    We tried everything and after doing everything I was prescribed I called pharmacies in other countries and everyone of them said sulphur is the only thing that works. I can honestly tell you I was suicidal I could not take it anymore.
    the treatment is different than it is here in the states.
    but my whole family did it and now I can finally say we have been normal over 4 months.
    You have to do this and EVERYONE in your house.
    we took 8 days off made meals in advance for a whole week (cereal and sandwiches for breakfast and lunch) easier that way
    have to get a prescription for precipitated sulfur 8 to 10% for adults and 4% for kids & toddlers
    buy or have these that you will dispose after 7-14 days
    2 sets of these each:
    pijamas
    underwear (or more if you can dispose of)
    bedding
    towels
    socks
    lots of disposable gloves
    two or three 5 galon buckets
    two big pots
    if you have sensitive skin please the lower % of precipitated sulfur because it is very drying and will hurt otherwise
    you will shower at nite. rub sulphur on skin (not necessary on face if you don't have it there I did have it on my eyes)ask for help applying. make sure you apply in every inch of body neck down with special care on the bad spots (these twice a day)
    and hands put gloves on and go to bed.
    you will shower only at nite
    next day boil water and soak bedding and pijamas in water wait until it cools off then wash in washer in hot water. put in dryer. this is for the next day. repeat every day for 7 days.
    I know it is gonna be hard and you are gonna hate it and everyone around you.
    the eight day shower in the morning and you just have to do it at nite and so on until the 14 day. if there is kids in your house do this only for 7 days. apply lots of bodylotion on everyone because it will be very drying drink lots of water. please post so I know how you are doing.
    I know this is not an easy treatment because people do not want to take a whole week off from work just to be at home but I can tell you that after treatment is over you won't have any more itching at all.
    I think that is well worth it because after a year and a half of fighting these bugs a week was nothing in comparasion of just waiting to see if one the other treatment had work just to have horrible itching just a week or days later. I had nothing to loose.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Sheny,

Thank you so much for sharing your cure for Scabies! I suggest we learn everything about the Life Cycle of the Enemy. Google Scabies Life Cycle, then we use these facts to fight against them.

One fact that we can use against them, is that they will die without fresh blood within a week. Therefore, we need only hang clothes in the closet for more than 1 week before wearing them. ( boiling not required ) Ditto stack clothing in drawers for more than a week before wearing again. To be certain they died, I left clothing in the closet & drawers for 1 month before wearing. Last in-first out.

I also used sulfur, however I used low sulfur cream & soap. I don't know how much sulfur is required to kill the buggers, but the low sulfur soap & cream worked for me, so I didn't suffer skin problems.

Also, the female hides into "Fox Holes" dug into the skin to molt & mature and then waits for a male to come along to get fertilized, only then does she start burrowing under the skin to start laying her eggs. This means for a week or 2, she is vulnerable to things applied to the skin, such as sulfur soaps & creams. Ditto for the males that are crawling around on the skin surface looking for females to fertilize.

However I still have my theory that the Grapeseed Oil that I applied to my skin 2 times a day actually killed them by suffocation, by blocking their breathing tube. The Diatamacious Earth that I mixed into the Grapeseed Oil may have been overkill, and not necessary. However at the time, I was not willing to waste a single day experimenting, because I was so desperate. So just food for thought for the next person suffering this horrible affliction.

Another possibility comes to mind instead of boiling, is to let the dirty clothing sit in the hamper for more than a week before washing ( preferably a month ) so they starve to death without their blood food supply.

It is just not necessary to burn carpeting & furniture, get divorced, suicides, lose your job, move to a new house, and other panic measures taken by people. I've seen all the horror stories. Just be smart & study the creature and its weaknesses.

Grizz

katturn is offline Junior Member
    Mark,

Finally getting a chance to put my 2 cents in...and thank you for your guidance. You WERE a lifesaver. I have 5 kids. My kids started at a new school in August 2012. Our kindergartener picked up the scabies from her locker partner. The %$#@@ school nurse still doesn't believe me. The bites first started showing up in November 2012. At first I thought they were the chicken pox, but alas they were not they were much more sinister, it was SCABIES. So after going the traditional route of the pharmaceutical pesticide cream first and it didn't work, I was desperate to find a more natural cure that WOULD work. I stumbled upon your postings. Thank you Grizz! I did everything you recommended, but with having the 5 kids, I did complete bed washings every weekend in addition to "putting our furniture/beds up on blocks" (The pans of diatamaceous earth) and sprinkling the beds every day with the DE in the salt shaker. I will say that for the Grapeseed oil concoction I did half GSO and half Coconut oil (I found that coconut oil absorbed better) as well as adding drops of Neem, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Lavendar oils and DE to the mix. I read on another website that: Neem, Karanja, and Tea Tree oils kill scabies, while: Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Lavendar deter them.

Well it worked, after 8 weeks of following this protocol of 2x daily having EVERYONE in the house apply the oil/de concoction as well as other thorough cleaning they were gone. Praise the Lord!

Grizz I have to tell you that when you read the truth it makes sense to you. When I read your post and saw your background as an engineer I thought. Bingo that makes sense. Thank you again.

Kathy

Grizz is offline Banned
    Kathy,

Praise the Lord ! I'm so happy for you. However I now have a MUCH better idea, that I'm certain will work even better than the D-E mix. (It has not been tested yet on anyone with scabies)

It is iodine skin cream & iodine salve.

( No Health claims can be legally made for iodine cream or iodine salve)
    Laura brews on a cyclical basis so product is not available to order until it is brewed,
    Email laurasorganics@gmail.com to be added to her mailing list, and to be notified when product is available....high-odine skin cream, Iodine salve, and much more.
    Product Details: [Sorry for the inconvenience, the message you requested was removed by a Forum Moderator] at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team, extra content: embedded image, topic 2153334

Get some on hand for when you need it next time. It also has many more MIRACULOUS uses. See Iodine Cream here:
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-testimonials

You can also make your own. Search Salve RECIPE Recipe here:
    Iodine Supplementation Support Forum by VWT Team, Page 413, Vulcanel, Wombat & Trapper/kcmo:

Here is one, not the latest recipe:
    (old) Wombat's Healing Salve at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team, message 840628

I also have another thought. I have discovered that iodine is required by every cell in our body, including the skin. I will wager that a person who is iodine sufficient will be immune to Scabies. Iodine that is supposed to be in our skin cells and I think it will kill scabies.
    http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references
    http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout

See iodine deficiency symptoms:
    http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Deficiency

Grizz

saumanie is offline Junior Member
    I know the remedy,:,
    I was staying in a motel and I contracted scabies from a girl that was trying to be my friend, I went to the ER and the receptionist told me some classified info when I told him I couldn't wait 8 hours for a doctor, I contracted scabies, he told me it's an epidemic here in Los Angeles, and he gave me a remedy that those doctors in suits looked over, those white suits don't mean sh!t... It's about time we get doctors who actually paid attention to their studies and patients instead of misdiagnosing and giving pills for us to digest with no remedy in a hurry to go onto the next patient and ruin someone else's stomach with a misdiagnosis....

.:.Scabies Remedy.:.

You will need: 1)Benadryl or Wal-dryl anti itch cream
    2) Benadryl (pink pill) knock off brand works too

Take 2 benadryl 3 times a day
    rub benadryl on affected area 3 times a day
    Do this for 7-10 days until you know the scabies are gone

You will have a side effect of lucidity, this will pass and you will be scabie free, make sure if you touch your scabies don't touch another area, keep doing this and it will work, you will have relief soon enough to realize it works, I promise

You will have a side effect of lucidity, this will pass and you will be scabie free, make sure if you touch your scabies don't touch another area, keep doing this and it will work, you will have relief soon enough to realize it works, I promise

Don't use bleach wtf ? I know the remedy,:,
    I was staying in a motel and I contracted scabies from a girl that was trying to be my friend, I went to the ER and the receptionist told me some classified info when I told him I couldn't wait 8 hours for a doctor, I contracted scabies, he told me it's an epidemic here in Los Angeles, and he gave me a remedy that those doctors in suits looked over, those white suits don't mean sh!t... It's about time we get doctors who actually paid attention to their studies and patients instead of misdiagnosing and giving pills for us to digest with no remedy in a hurry to go onto the next patient and ruin someone else's stomach with a misdiagnosis....

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678