Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: World Wide Epidemic of Scabies page 7

newgirl is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Grizz,

Thanks for your reply. Our DE does not say it has clay...and it is whitish-gray...but I think I'll order some of the other also to compare. We are on our third day of DE/GSO...and last night was our 1st night itch/bite-free! I'm not sure if this is a culmination of everything that we did, but I do not care! I am SO grateful for relief...and light at the end of the tunnel. My skin is getting better every day...(I do believe we both are repairing from dermatitis, which we created with some of the other harsher treatments). There is a lot of fear that gets generated around scabies...(and for good reason)...that is one of my theories why there is so much negativity on some forums; many people are in a tail spin (myself included!). I will never, however, understand the motive or intentions of Trolls?! I'll look for you on Curezone, and keep you posted.
    Thanks again,
    newgirl

Grizz is offline Banned
    Newgirl,
    God Bless You !

That is wonderful to hear such great news!! Just remember you MUST keep applying the D-E & Grapeseed Oil mix for 3 months after all itching has stopped, or else you will get re-infected by hatchlings crawling out of their skin tunnels.

Jan 5th marked another year I have been Scabie Free ! YAY! It was about 1 week after starting D-E that my itching went away. I'll never understand why my wife didn't catch it. That will be a mystery forever.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 03-20-2013 at 10:17 AM.

katturn is offline Junior Member
    Grizz,
    There are 7 members to our family. Only 4 of us show symptoms. Would you recommend having everyone do the twice a day GSO and DE routine?

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katturn View Post
    Grizz,
    There are 7 members to our family. Only 4 of us show symptoms. Would you recommend having everyone do the twice a day GSO and DE routine?
    KatTurn,

YES. The reason is that if just one female Scabie gets under the skin of someone not yet infected, she will start laying thousands of eggs under the skin during her lifetime, that will take 3 months of treatment to kill the hatchlings. It doesn't hurt to treat people, and it costs very little. The object is to end the horrible nightmare ASAP, so yes, please do treat everyone in the family including toddlers & babies. I can tell you that HAPPINESS IS GETTING RID OF SCABIES.

Best to you,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 03-23-2013 at 02:02 AM.

Grizz,

When you got scabies, what was the pattern of bites on your body? That is what areas did the affect?
    Katturn

Grizz is offline Banned
    Grizz,
    When you got scabies, what was the pattern of bites on your body? That is what areas did the affect?
    Katturn
    I will never forget the horror of itching especially at night. The itching was so bad that I could not sleep. The bites were mainly on my torso, below the neck. However also on the arms & fingers. A few bites on my legs. I still have some scars to this day.
    Here is a file of photos:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=pict...4HQAQ&tbm=isch

Grizz

Thanks for your quick reply. Our 6 year old was the one that first had the bites in our family. Our family doc diagnosed them as scabies and gave us the standard 5% perm cream..it did not work. Curiously though none of us have had the excessive itching that you and others describe. I will only say that it has been somewhat itchy. The pictures do look like our bites though. If it's not scabies, I'm sure it is some type of mite, so we are going to keep up your treatment suggestions, as they seem to be working so far. I also discovered online another shampoo containing colloidal sulfur and msm called jason dandruff shampoo. I'm hoping this is a good adjunct to your recommendations.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Thanks for your quick reply. Our 6 year old was the one that first had the bites in our family. Our family doc diagnosed them as scabies and gave us the standard 5% perm cream..it did not work. Curiously though none of us have had the excessive itching that you and others describe. I will only say that it has been somewhat itchy. The pictures do look like our bites though. If it's not scabies, I'm sure it is some type of mite, so we are going to keep up your treatment suggestions, as they seem to be working so far. I also discovered online another shampoo containing colloidal sulfur and msm called jason dandruff shampoo. I'm hoping this is a good adjunct to your recommendations.
    The little monsters have grown resistant to permethrin & other drugs that used to kill them. Scabies is becoming a world wide epidemic, the NEW Sexually Transmitted Disease. If you are single, BEWARE who you sleep with!

I will pray for you & your family,

Grizz

Grizz,

Thanks for the prayers! Much appreciated. This problem takes a lot of perseverance!

katturn

a3r
    a3r is offline Junior Member
    Hi Grizz,
    How did you realise you were healed from scabies in one week?
    I have read somewhere that after applying prescribed creams you can have new bites for 2-4 weeks and then you are healed.
    thanks,
    Ale

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast