Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: World Wide Epidemic of Scabies page 5

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Jacqueline,

I no longer think you have Scabies based on the answers you gave. It is critical that we define your condition. Here are some more photos to look at:

Be VERY VERY careful before answering this question. Take your time, & use a high intensity light with magnifying glass & microscope described below.
    Study each of these photos carefully:
    Morgellons Disease Awareness - *Morgellons Fibers: Skin Many people have mentioned to me that they have Morgellons?"But I have no fibers." The fibers are often microscopic and cannot be readily seen without an enlargement device or dermascope. Just b

Do you have similar multi-colored fibers coming out from under the skin lesions?

Please review these symptoms carefully
    Do you have matching symptoms?

If you have similar multi-colored threads coming out of your skin, then you have Morgellons which requires a totally different treatment than skin lice or scabies. If you DON't have multi-colored threads then you have scabies

I suggest you get this microscope to help identify your affliction. Progress for your condition cannot be made until we verify this question of multi-colored threads coming out of your lesions.

Microscope
    =====================
    Superb color photos direct to PC here, only $69:
    "...Deluxe 20x & 400x USB Microscope features more powerful 2 megapixel sensor. zoom in at 20x or 400x magnification and save the images on your computer. Simply connect microscope to your computer's USB port, you can record photographic stills and video clips.... with LED Lighting & color contrast control"
    http://tech-lobby.com/2009/12/veho-v...sb-microscope/
    http://www.adorama.com/VEVMS004DLX.h...62417387868062
    Reviews:
    http://www.jr.com/veho/pe/VEH_VMS004/#productTabReviews

Complete instructions for Scabies here - Please print them out:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post366190

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-18-2012 at 08:06 AM.

jacqsp2 is offline Junior Member

scabies

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Jacqueline,

I no longer think you have Scabies based on the answers you gave. It is critical that we define your condition. Here are some more photos to look at:

Be VERY VERY careful before answering this question. Take your time, & use a high intensity light with magnifying glass & microscope described below.
    Study each of these photos carefully:
    Morgellons Disease Awareness - *Morgellons Fibers: Skin Many people have mentioned to me that they have Morgellons?"But I have no fibers." The fibers are often microscopic and cannot be readily seen without an enlargement device or dermascope. Just b

Do you have similar multi-colored fibers coming out from under the skin lesions?

Please review these symptoms carefully
    Do you have matching symptoms?

If you have similar multi-colored threads coming out of your skin, then you have Morgellons which requires a totally different treatment than skin lice or scabies. If you DON't have multi-colored threads then you have scabies

I suggest you get this microscope to help identify your affliction. Progress for your condition cannot be made until we verify this question of multi-colored threads coming out of your lesions.

Microscope
    =====================
    Superb color photos direct to PC here, only $69:
    "...Deluxe 20x & 400x USB Microscope features more powerful 2 megapixel sensor. zoom in at 20x or 400x magnification and save the images on your computer. Simply connect microscope to your computer's USB port, you can record photographic stills and video clips.... with LED Lighting & color contrast control"
    Tech Lobby Veho VMS-004 Deluxe USB Microscope
    Veho VMS-004 Deluxe 400x USB Powered Microscope, USB VMS004DELUXE
    Reviews:
    Veho VMS-004 Discovery Series 400x USB Microscope in Digital Microscopes | JR.com

Complete instructions for Scabies here - Please print them out:

Grizz
    Dear Grizz...
    I am so sorry.... I read over those question over too quickly. I was in a complete panic I guess.
    I do not have the symptoms of Morgellons. Now I am afraid that I have Norweigan Scabies??
    I have sooooo many bites. I have been using Windex on my skin today and I noticed less bites
    or infestations. I wish I knew what my next step was.. Is there anyway we can email instead of this message
    board?? I am somewhat computer illiterate....lol

jacqsp2 is offline Junior Member

scabies

* Do you feel something crawling under your skin?
    * Examine your lesions carefully with a magnifying glass - do you see multi-colored threads coming out?
    * look carefully at your lesions on your arms. Do you see very light S shaped tunnel patterns under the skin?
    * If any parts of your condition light up under a black light bulb

1. yes, I feel crawling
    2. I don't have a magnifying glass
    3. I can't identify S shaped tunnel patterns
    4. I don't have a black light bulb, but will try and find one.

I am afraid that I have the Norweigan version of scabies.....I have severe Arthritis which indicates and
    compromised immune system.. Again..my desperation is driving me to new heights. Please help me
    if you can.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jacqsp2 View Post
    * Do you feel something crawling under your skin?
    * Examine your lesions carefully with a magnifying glass - do you see multi-colored threads coming out?
    * look carefully at your lesions on your arms. Do you see very light S shaped tunnel patterns under the skin?
    * If any parts of your condition light up under a black light bulb

1. yes, I feel crawling
    2. I don't have a magnifying glass
    3. I can't identify S shaped tunnel patterns
    4. I don't have a black light bulb, but will try and find one.

I am afraid that I have the Norweigan version of scabies.....I have severe Arthritis which indicates and
    compromised immune system.. Again..my desperation is driving me to new heights. Please help me
    if you can.
    Print these instructions out and follow them. This will kill off your scabies:
    Boost your immune system with 10,000 IU Daily of Vitamin D3 Geltabs.

I will check this message board when I get back in town next week,
    Grizz

sherry44 is offline Junior Member

Question huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Here are my in depth notes that I made right after being cured of Scabies:

-
    IS DE EVEN NEEDED?
    I suspect that Grapeseed Oil smothers them to death. That is for someone else to research. This might explain why my wife never got Scabies... she covers herself in grapeseed oil after her showers.
    IMO, it is possible that DE could be redundant and not even needed. I have no way of testing new ideas since I'm no longer infected.

-
    Best of luck to all,
    Grizz
    Okay, sounds like a wonderful cure. But when I looked up DE on the internet it said that it isn't effective if you get it wet. Part of your cure is to add grapeseed oil and SPRAY it. So just am curious why would you use ineffective DE on your skin?
    Thanks, Sherry

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sherry44 View Post
    Okay, sounds like a wonderful cure. But when I looked up DE on the internet it said that it isn't effective if you get it wet. Part of your cure is to add grapeseed oil and SPRAY it. So just am curious why would you use ineffective DE on your skin?
    Thanks, Sherry
    Sherry,
    It was EXTREMELY effective because the itching was gone in 1 week, and I have been cured for 3 years now. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. If you are suffering from Scabies then you might want to try the grapeseed oil by itself to see if it works. At the time I was suffering so badly that I did not want to waste any time experimenting, so I combined the grapeseed oil & Diatomaceous Earth. Let us know what happens in your experiment.

Grizz

lyu510 is offline Junior Member
    I tried your method of mixing grapeseed oil and DE together and followed the procedure for it. I have been using it for nearly 2 weeks and I still feel the itching and I think I am getting more scabies bites. I don't know if I am paranoid or not but I'm not seeing the results I was hoping to get. In a way I feel as it has helped but overall it doesn't help. To be frank, I was quite excited and had a good feeling this was going to work. Now I just don't know. I had scabies for nearly 7 months now. I just don't know what to do anymore. Scabies is ruining my life

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lyu510 View Post
    I tried your method of mixing grapeseed oil and DE together and followed the procedure for it. I have been using it for nearly 2 weeks and I still feel the itching and I think I am getting more scabies bites. I don't know if I am paranoid or not but I'm not seeing the results I was hoping to get. In a way I feel as it has helped but overall it doesn't help. To be frank, I was quite excited and had a good feeling this was going to work. Now I just don't know. I had scabies for nearly 7 months now. I just don't know what to do anymore. Scabies is ruining my life
    Lyu,
    I would say review all of my notes and keep it up. It has worked for me and others.Apply the grapeseed oil+DE mix at least 2 times daily morning & night. It is equally important to let all clothing you have worn & washed sit on a hanger or in your drawer for at least a week or more before wearing again. I had put freshly washed clothes at the bottom of the stack in drawers or to the rear of the closet to be certain they were not used again for many weeks. Scabies will die if they don't get fresh blood within a week. Sprinkle your bed bed sheets, slippers with DE. Ditto furniture where you sit including car seat. Spray alcohol on your your keyboard & other surfaces that you touch. We also wrapped our mattress & pillows in plastic containers to prevent the scabies from getting into them. When taking a shower, I had used soap & shampoo with sulfur. During the day, when my arms started itching, I would re-apply the grapeseed oil+DE Mix again. This was all-out war on those little buggers. I am now another year free of Scabies.

You are correct, Scabies have totally shattered many lives. Divorces, lost lovers, losing jobs, losing houses, tossing all furniture out. Losing everything, even suicides. Some have suffered for 5, 10 years with this horror. Doctors send people to shrinks just to get rid of them. I read all of the horror stories and there are plenty of them. People have become extremely desperate. I feel very fortunate to have discovered the solution before I went into such extreme measures. Even worse, Scabies is the untold world wide epidemic.

One last thing. examine your lesions with a magnifying glass to be certain you don't see tiny colored threads coming out. If you see colored threads, then you don't have Scabies.... you are likely to have Morgellons Disease. More about Morgellons here:
    Morgellons Parasite Disease Support Forum, Page 28, :
    The symptoms of Scabies & Morgellons are very similar.

Scabies Forum is here:
    Scabies Support Forum, Page 2, :

Parasite Forum here:
    Parasites Support Forum: Parasites Cleanse & Worms Cleansing Forum, Page 439, Alternative Medicine, Herbal Remedies, Traditional Remedies, Dewormers, Wermifuge, Wormwood, Black Walnut, Cloves, Garlic, Cayenne, Black Pepper, Apple Seeds, Ascaris, Tape

PS) For those who have septic tanks, I have recently discovered the total cure for backed up septic fields. It is not necessary to dig up your yard to replace all the sand, gravel & pipes, which cost upwards of $5,000. Details with photos here:
    Septic tank and seepage pit help advice. - DoItYourself.com Community Forums

Best of luck to you, please keep us informed,
    Grizz

lyu510 is offline Junior Member

Scabies!

10) I showered 4 times per week, normal and nothing special except-
    * Use low sulfur soap [2%], Sulfer8 Brand Shampoo.
    * IMPORTANT! Rub Sulfer8 Brand Medicated Cream over breakout areas after every shower. This is similar to Vaseline in texture . I consider this to be essential to this cure.
    * All Sulfur8 products are low sulfur 2%
    * More sulfur is not better, and can cause Dermatitis.

What kind of Sulfer8 Brand Medicated Cream do you mean? Because the only one I can find is for the hair and scalp. Is that the correct one? If not can you direct me to where I can get the one for the skin.

Grizz is offline Banned

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast