Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: World Wide Epidemic of Scabies page 4

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Just to update this thread, I have now been free of Scabies for 1 year & 9 months.

Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Message from Brok:
    Symptoms disappeared for awhile but reappeared after I thought they were
    Gone. No one else in the family has symptoms though. Retrying a mix of neem and tea tree. Any advice? Thanks
    Brok,
    You must continue treatment for 2 months after symptoms disappear. The reason for this is that the eggs under the skin continue hatching long after the scabies have been killed. Just one scabie lays 4 eggs per day under your skin, every day until she dies. So when you think you are cured, you still have thousands of eggs under your skin hatching every day.

You were re-infected by the eggs that were hatching under your skin. You will have to start treatment all over again, only this time keep it up for 2 additional months after you think you are cured.

PS)
    I have now been free of this nightmare for 2 years now.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 12-09-2011 at 03:32 AM.

Issabeau is offline Senior Member
    So is this D-Earth kind of like a mineral powder? Like finely ground rocks?

Ruthra is offline Junior Member
    Dear Grizz, I have been in a nightmare trying to get rid of these darn things. Yes doctors turn a blind eye toward them unless they are an extreme case but then it is very hard to get rid of. My son was diagnosed with allergies, then herpes, and finally after the darn things covered his skin many months later he was given one tube of permethrin and expected it to go away. Anyway, long story short big family here and I am going to try your cure and let you know. BTW, I got em on my scalp and they are driving me crazy, had them on face but drove them away I guess. Sad thing is I will have to wait til they get real bad for doc to believe me and maybe prescribe something. Even though my family did RX two times already and he found bite marks on my scalp, he was resistant to say it was scabies. He said I can't get them on my scalp. I can feel them crawling around on my scalp. He rather insinuated I was stressed out and anxious, and wouldn't answer my question of: "If it isn't scabies or lice, then what could it be?"

I will get the stuff tomorrow and soon let you know. So thankful to find this site, I have been so upset about all this that I am losing hair like crazy. BTW, they said it can't be from scabies on scalp, but I wonder????
    Last edited by Ruthra; 02-06-2012 at 01:17 AM. Reason: looked bad, fixed it up

Grizz is offline Banned
    Ruthra,

Very sorry I missed your post, and here it is 5/22/12.

It doesn't matter whether you have Scabies or Bird Lice. The combination of 1/3 Diatomacious Earth and 2/3 Grapeseed Oil WILL kill them all. Just keep the treatments up for 2 months after you think you are cured. The eggs they laid will be hatching for weeks on end.

Grizz

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I've used diatomaceous earth to thwart ants climbing into my bird cages in the past. It works great. I even sprinkled it all the way around my house to keep them out. Insects don't want to walk through it. It's microscopic, glass, single-celled organisms' skeletons. It's like walking through glass for insects. To apply it to your body you wouldn't even need food grade DE. It's basically just dirt made of diatoms. There's even a mine near where I live. It's just white, powdery dirt.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Heaviest squat: 180 x 2. Heaviest Deadlift: 230 x 2

jacqsp2 is offline Junior Member
    Help...... I am a desperate sufferer from scabies. I was initially misdiagnosed by my Doc which made it a near epidemic by the time I had the right diagnosis. I have tried EVERYTHING....I have burned my skin with bleach, boric acid, bug sprays etc. The worst of it is that the mites seem to have got into my scalp...?? I feel doomed.

Sorry Sweetie...Doc is wrong... I have them in my scalp as well !!!! I really feel near suicidal..

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jacqsp2 View Post
    Help...... I am a desperate sufferer from scabies. I was initially misdiagnosed by my Doc which made it a near epidemic by the time I had the right diagnosis. I have tried EVERYTHING....I have burned my skin with bleach, boric acid, bug sprays etc. The worst of it is that the mites seem to have got into my scalp...?? I feel doomed.
    Jackie,

Sorry, I didn't see your message today. My other thread on Iodine is being attacked by a Pack of Trolls. I've got your hand & I won't let go until you are cured. I have passed another year FREE of Scabies.... As you have already discovered, this is the affliction from HELL, and is the new Sexually Transmitted Disease. It has become Epidemic and some folks have suffered with this HORROR for many years because doctors refuse to dirty their little pinkies. Some have lost EVERYTHING - homes, spouses, jobs, and have no place to go.

First of all, I want to verify that you have scabies. Just a few questions:
    * Do you feel something crawling under your skin?
    * Examine your lesions carefully with a magnifying glass - do you see multi-colored threads coming out?
    * look carefully at your lesions on your arms. Do you see very light S shaped tunnel patterns under the skin?
    * If any parts of your condition light up under a black light bulb

Examine slide 5
    Slideshow: Scabies Pictures - Stop the Itch Mite on eMedicineHealth.com
    Description of tunnels

Photo of Scabies Tracks

Order 2.5 lbs of Food Grade Diatomacious Earth
    Order Grapeseed Oil

Before ordering anything answer my questions,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-17-2012 at 05:32 AM.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    yes to all the questions...I have the Diatomacious earth and will buy the grapeseed oil today...
    I feel so incredibly down today, you have no idea. I have lost my life. My husband won't come
    near me and my kids treat me like a leper. I will add my cell number here as I have international
    texting plan if that works for you.. 250.402.3778. I live in Creston, British Columbia, Canada and
    my name is Jacqueline. Thanks so much for your help.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast