Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: World Wide Epidemic of Scabies page 3

Dave_o is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Monroe had scabies?
    ..that dirty bitch..

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Jesus christ, that sounds like a real life horror movie. LOL.

Karate Lisa is offline Senior Member
    DE is a wonderful thing.
    I used it for my cats ear mites, just mixed it with a little coconut oil and applied to their ears.
    It's great for internal parasites/worms, something else I've given my cats instead of that vile pesticide the vet likes to prescribe.
    It works on ants, cockroaches, any pesky bug problem you may have. It's good for use in gardening, but be VERY careful
    not to get on the flowers so we don't kill off anymore bees...we need them !
    Just be sure to get food grade, not the stuff for your pools =)
    "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

Grizz is offline Banned
    An additional cure proven to work is this:
    * Dilute bleach with 3 parts water and some Arm&Hammer unscented detergent and after spraying myself after showers they were gone
    * For the hair use turpentine oil, leave it on the scalp for a few day then wash it out and you can apply it the next couple of shampoos later to be sure,
    Complete details at this message thread at the Topix/Scabies forum
    the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... - Topix

A variation of the bleach spray is 1 cup of bleach added to the bathwater:
    http://www.topix.com/forum/health/sc...IR67C/p38#c755

I hesitate to post the Topix message thread because there are just too many Trolls, mis-information & BS. However, in between all the clutter, there are a few valuable & worthwhile tips.
    Scabies Forum - Topix

PS)
    I can also add that diluting bleach with 9 parts water does kill off toenail fungus & athletes foot.
    I am suspicious of diluting bleach with 3 parts water. I'm afraid it may damage the skin. I think it should be tested on a patch of skin first to make sure there are no bad reactions.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 03-12-2011 at 04:35 AM.

brok is offline Junior Member
    Thanks grizz. I've used the DE/GSO mix on the face and haven't felt anything else since. Also sprayed some on the scalp during the day. Have been washing my hair with a tto shampoo combined with 10% sulfur and neem. Haven't felt any pinpricks in the scalp in 2-3 days. I spot treated problem areas with 10% sulfur but that seems to have burned the skin a little so quitting that. Still feeling pinpricks mainly in the feet. Gonna stick with your program as long as the improvement continues. Don't think I wanna use bleach on the skin. Seems a bit dangerous. Your support and ideas making this ordeal easier. Thanks.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Please keep us informed of your progress on this thread. Also note that LOW sulfur soap and LOW sulfur cream were used in my cure. This is in my notes.

The cream I used:
    * Use low sulfur soap [2%], Sulfer8 Brand Shampoo.
    * IMPORTANT! Rub Sulfer8 Brand Medicated Cream over breakout areas after every shower. This is similar to Vaseline in texture . I consider this to be essential to this cure.
    * All Sulfur8 products are low sulfur 2%
    * More sulfur is not better, and can cause Dermatitis.

Grizz

TornadoGirl is offline Senior Member
    Grizz, just want to thank you for all of the effort you put into posting all of this. My daughter and I seem to have picked up some kind of skin mite and have been itching horribly with little bumps and it is spreading. I don't have the DE yet but the grapeseed oil helped a lot today on my arm. My scalp is the worst though and I oiled it up with grapeseed oil and it itched terribly at first but seems to be subsiding. Hopefully, we can arrest this before it gets horrible. Thanks again. BTW I love the GSO on my skin. It absorbs so quickly and gets ungreasy fast. I will definitely use it more as a moisturizer.
    True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
    The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shat View Post
    Grizz, just want to thank you for all of the effort you put into posting all of this. My daughter and I seem to have picked up some kind of skin mite and have been itching horribly with little bumps and it is spreading. I don't have the DE yet but the grapeseed oil helped a lot today on my arm. My scalp is the worst though and I oiled it up with grapeseed oil and it itched terribly at first but seems to be subsiding. Hopefully, we can arrest this before it gets horrible. Thanks again. BTW I love the GSO on my skin. It absorbs so quickly and gets ungreasy fast. I will definitely use it more as a moisturizer.
    Shat,
    Best of luck to you. Scabies is the most horrible affliction and some people have been known to suffer for YEARS because doctors simply refuse to get seriously involved and because the Scabies Mite have become resistant to the common ( and dangerous ) drugs used to treat it. I have been free of this horror for 13 months now. The wife LOVES GSO after her showers, prevents her skin from drying out. I still use GSO on my feet every morning to keep them baby fresh.

Please keep us informed of your progress.
    Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    If anyone has further questions on this thread send me a personal message to get my attention.

Grizz

handgallop is offline Member
    I've had it before and just went to a doctor and got a cream. It was gone in about two days.

But then again, I'm around pyrethrins/permethrins and other anti-bug chemicals all the time so applying some to myself doesn't really freak me out all that much. (neither would ivermectin, which you could take internally for this).

Given that the symptoms are pretty obvious and it's easy for them to test for it, I can't imagine a doctor ignoring a scabies case for years, particularly when it's so common. That just seems weird.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast