Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: World Wide Epidemic of Scabies page 2

slowcooker is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Epidemic you say?

Grizz is offline Banned
    Slowcooker,

Yes it is a HORRIBLE epidemic because the Scabies mites have become resistant to the common drugs used to treat this affliction. Do a google search on "Scabies Epidemic" for more.

Be VERY careful who you sleep with. Scabies has become the NEW sexually Transmitted Disease. If your partner has welts that look like mosquito bites, BEWARE. The pattern of welts is around the waist, chest & back. . . . Rarely on the face or exposed skin.

I have updated this thread at the request of one of our members, whose family has been suffering with Scabies for the last 2 years. He is lucky as others I have talked with have been suffering for many years, lost their spouse, their job, their house - LOST EVERYTHING. Doctors are not helpful, and accuse suffering people of mental disease.

Grizz

spascarella is offline Member
    Good reference here too, nontoxic pest control, how to, resource, natural, sustainable, living, organic, biodegradable, holistic, environmentally friendly, earth, green, IPM

I used to sell some of these products like the Lice R Gone, Enzyme Cleaner etc and they work superbly on scabies, mites, etc. Diatomaceous Earth also around the foundation of our house.

Steve

brok is offline Junior Member
    Grizz, thanks for all the help. i feel fortunate to have found this thread. i know this cure will work, it's about the only one that has made total sense to me. here are a few questions i have.

1. i have carpets in all the rooms and wood floors throughout the house. did u apply DE only along the baseboards in carpeted rooms or throughout the house?

2. What do u think is the best way to treat the scalp and face? just prior to finding your cure, i applied a combination of tea trea oil and neem mixed into a delivery lotion all over the area below the chin then i started feeling things move to the face and scalp.

3. How long before the pinpricking sensations went away for you? i am still feeling some today but significantly less.

4. We are washing our clothes with Borax and Arm and hammer and wearing them approx. 4+ days apart. is that sufficient? is 7 days necessary?

5. did u change jackets everyday? my kids don't have that many jackets, but we've been washing them daily and maybe can get them to cycle only about 3 days apart.

6. u mentioned that you only washed your sheets once a week. what about your blankets? i've also been lightly sprinkling DE between the sheets and our blankets, but not sure how much you would consider "lightly". and did u sprinkle DE into the pillowcases?

7. i have a microfiber sofa. was not sure how to treat it. should i spray it with the DE/windex solution. so far i vaccuumed it, steamed it and appled De under the cushions and of course in foil pans under the legs as you suggested.

8. What about personal items? smartphones? wallets, purses? kids backpacks?

9. How long should we continue this regimen? do u think there are any long term effects to just skin application? i did not apply to the private areas of the kids as i see no symptoms there. should I?

again, thanks for your kindness.

brok

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brok View Post
    Grizz, thanks for all the help. i feel fortunate to have found this thread. i know this cure will work, it's about the only one that has made total sense to me. here are a few questions i have.

1. i have carpets in all the rooms and wood floors throughout the house. did u apply DE only along the baseboards in carpeted rooms or throughout the house?

2. What do u think is the best way to treat the scalp and face? just prior to finding your cure, i applied a combination of tea trea oil and neem mixed into a delivery lotion all over the area below the chin then i started feeling things move to the face and scalp.

3. How long before the pinpricking sensations went away for you? i am still feeling some today but significantly less.

4. We are washing our clothes with Borax and Arm and hammer and wearing them approx. 4+ days apart. is that sufficient? is 7 days necessary?

5. did u change jackets everyday? my kids don't have that many jackets, but we've been washing them daily and maybe can get them to cycle only about 3 days apart.

6. u mentioned that you only washed your sheets once a week. what about your blankets? i've also been lightly sprinkling DE between the sheets and our blankets, but not sure how much you would consider "lightly". and did u sprinkle DE into the pillowcases?

7. i have a microfiber sofa. was not sure how to treat it. should i spray it with the DE/windex solution. so far i vaccuumed it, steamed it and appled De under the cushions and of course in foil pans under the legs as you suggested.

8. What about personal items? smartphones? wallets, purses? kids backpacks?

9. How long should we continue this regimen? do u think there are any long term effects to just skin application? i did not apply to the private areas of the kids as i see no symptoms there. should I?

again, thanks for your kindness.

brok
    Please review the step by step procedures here:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post366190

1) I have carpets in all the rooms and wood floors throughout the house.
    Forget about carpeting, floors, walls. You don't need to find them. They will crawl to you. You put DE into pie pans and put these pans under the legs of the bed & all your furniture. They must then crawl through DE to get to you, then they die

2) What do u think is the best way to treat the scalp and face?
    Use the same solution of DE mixed with Grapeseed Oil on all areas of the body including groin area, feet, legs, arms.

3) How long before the pinpricking sensations went away for you?
    All itching & symptoms were gone in about 2 to 3 weeks.

4) We are washing our clothes with Borax and Arm and hammer and wearing them approx. 4+ days apart.
    Use Arm & Hammer detergent, 20 mule team Borax, and bleach for whites, peroxide for darks in HOT water. Dry HOT.
    Change underwear, shirts, pants every day. Remove clothing to wear from the bottom of the stack, put freshly washed clothing at the top of the stack. Same procedure in the closet. Freshly washed to the left, remove clothing to wear from the right. The little monsters will die if they don't get fresh blood within a week or two.

5) did u change jackets everyday?
    It is not practical or even possible to wash everything. Spray a mix of DE & Windex into jackets, bathrobes, slippers & shoes each day

6) u mentioned that you only washed your sheets once a week. what about your blankets?
    We did not wash those. If they are on the blanket, they will find YOU and will be killed by the grapeseed oil + DE mix. I used a salt shaker to sprinkle sheets & pillow cases. IMPORTANT Enclose mattress, box springs, pillows into zippered plastic bags.

7) i have a microfiber sofa.
    I would use the DE/windex solution on that. Also on all chairs, car upholstery, shoes, slippers, gloves, etc

8) What about personal items? smartphones? wallets, purses? kids backpacks?
    Windex [NO DE Mix] weekly or more depending on usage. You can also use Lysol or Cedarcide.

9) How long should we continue this regimen? do u think there are any long term effects to just skin application? i did not apply to the private areas of the kids as i see no symptoms there. should I?
    You must keep it up for 2 months after all itching/biting is gone. Reason is that eggs continue hatching under your skin for an entire month. If you quit the regimen too soon, you & your family will just get re-infected. I have now been FREE for an entire year & 1 month. Grapeseed oil is a miracle for the skin, and there are no known side effects from DE. Yes apply the mix to ALL areas of the body including private areas, feet. Do this every morning & every evening.

IMO, you may not have scabies if they are biting the face & hair. The pattern of scabies lesions are typically around the waist, belly & back. Scabies don't do pinpricks, they just itch like mad. What you describe may be bird lice or animal mites. Have there been bird nests on your house? The same procedures will get rid of lice or animal mites. Do you have pets? GET RID IF THEM. Do you have lesions that look like mosquito bites?

Or you might have Morgellons. None of these procedures will work on Morgellons. Read through my posts carefully & examine all the photos. Inspect your lesions with a USB computer attached microscope (in my posts) or a magnifying glass to see if there are colored fibers in the lesions, coming out of the skin. Are there strange bumps anywhere under the skin? Are there are crawling sensations under the skin ? All are symptoms of Morgellons.

Please keep us informed of progress in this thread. Any more questions?
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 03-09-2011 at 05:00 AM.

Grizz, thanks for the helpful answers. checked out the morgellon's symptoms. i have no fibers. i also looked at some pictures of scabies mite burrows, which looked similar to the ones i had. so i am sure it is scabies.
    I also was partially successful in treating with tea trea oil and neem over the summer and actually thought i was cured for some time. i know scabies normally doesn't go to the face and scalp, except in small children and supposedly humid climates. i live in california btw. Same thing happened last time i treated with neem and tea tree oil mix. i started feeling sensations in face and scalp. then treated those areas with same combo and the sensations went away. over the 2 years though they have always stayed below the chin until i started applying oils below. Seems the oils just forced them to go upwards towards the face and scalp. i'm sure they prefer it below the neck.
    i thought that the pinpricking sensation was the females making molts in the skin? correct me if i'm wrong. did u feel any pinpricking or bites?
    Today is day 6 of using your treatment and so far this is the best i've felt in awhile. so something is working. thanks. brok.

grizz,
    there was a bird nest at my only house that i lived at over a year ago when i first got this. we have moved since then. we do not have any animals. i suspect that i got infected a little over 2 years ago when i stayed one night at a hostel. i ended up sleeping on the couch in the living room of the hostel intead of the bed. seems that was a big mistake. i felt and noticed the symptoms about 6-8 weeks later.

brok

Grizz is offline Banned
    Well then if you see the burrows under the skin, that does clinch it. Only Scabies does that. I never felt the pinpricking sensation, but I did have the burrows under my skin and MADDENING itching that kept me awake most of the night.

From my notes, here is the lifestyle of the Scabie:
    SCABIES LIFE CYCLE
    =====================
    Nicely done but incomplete: How Long Can Scabies Eggs Live? | eHow.com
    1. Infestation begins with a single pregnant FEMALE mite. Once impregnated, she leaves her "Molting Pouch" to find a new host or to make her new permanent burrow. Male dies shortly after mating.

2. She lays 2 to 3 eggs every day that are approximately 0.10 to 0.15 mm in length. After 3 to 4 days, her eggs hatch inside the skin burrow. 10% of the eggs hatch males, 90% females. The 6 legged larvae remain in the female's burrow for up to one day, and then leave the burrow to excavate their own Molting Pouch. Scabies won't lay eggs in your environment--the mites lay eggs ONLY in human skin burrows.

3. Larvae grow and change form by shedding their exoskeleton (molting) three times before they reach adulthood (larva, protonymph, tritonymph, adult). Each molting takes 2-3 days, and each molting requires the excavation of new molting pouch or hair follicle. After the final molt, the mite has reached reproductive maturity with 8 legs. Males leave the pouch to find a female. Pregnant females may leave the pouch to look for an ideal location to dig a new burrow.

4. Meanwhile, rgw pregnant female continues to lengthen her burrow and laying eggs until ( 60 to 90 eggs in all ) she dies in about 1 month. Burrows take an S shape.

5. Adult males are innocuous, residing in shallow areas on the skin and feeding on their human host until they find the molting pouch of a female mite. They are attracted to the openings of female mites molting pouches, which contains large quantities of feces. [make sure the males die while searching for a female]

6. Newly impregnated mites tend to search for areas where there are folds and crevices, such as between the fingers, under the arms, on the wrists, around the waist, the breast area (on women), and around male genitalia.

7. Scabies can live on clothing or other materials for up to 72 hours. The mites usually only live for two to three days without human skin contact.

8. Once the mites die, their bodies [and feces] still remain beneath the surface of the skin and hence they continue to develop skin rashes, itching and allergies.

Moral of this story: Stop the males from searching for a female. He is crawling on the surface and stop females from finding a new burrow, using skin creams. Best time to kill mites is in their molting pouch. Remember every day she was laying 3 to 4 eggs that will hatch every day and leave the burrow.

Translation: Every day new hatchlings are leaving the burrow to make new "Molting Pouches." They must be stopped with skin creams and daily soaking until the last of the eggs have hatched. Pinpricks are the hatchling making a new Molting Pouch.
    Links:
    http://www.health.nt.gov.au/library/...Salmonella.pdf

These are Monsters From Hell. I caught my scabies infection from a sweater I bought at a garage sale. Dummy me - I wore it home and those Scabies must have been starving because they got me good !

Grizz

Grizz,

How many others do you know of have tried your treatment plan? And were they all successful? Thanks

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    brok,
    Since I've posted my cure to public message boards I don't know how many others have tried it. And I therefore don't know of the success rate.

It worked for me and that is all I care about. Please do update this thread when you think you are cured.

Grizz

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast