Thread: Primal life in FL's space coast

Talking Primal life in FL's space coast

Shop Now
    Hi all I've been a long time lurker and fan of PB living since reading it a few weeks back. Before that, I had been doing my best to abide by Paleo eating, with good (not great) success.

I'm very glad that I've found this and other Primal communities recently, esp. since I know a grand total of 0 others IRL who eat/live the way that I do. Speaking of which, are there any followers in Brevard county, FL? I'm curious to find out.

So yeah, just wanted to post and say hi...

Welcome, I'm in Orlando. Been lurking and loosely following the Paleo/Primal thing for a couple months. Last Friday when I weighed myself and realized I've lost almost 50lbs. Good motivation to kick things up a level or two.

Hi guys! I am in the Tampa Bay area! I have been doing primal for a few months now. I haven't found many other people near me doing it..yet!

I'm in melbourne, so is FatKid, we actually just did our Grokfest on saturday.
    Starting Weight : 338lbs 6/11/2010
    Current Weight: 266lbs
    High-school Weight: 235lbs
    Goal: ????

That's awesome, MadeAtDark! That extra motivation helps when temptations to let yourself slide a little rear their ugly head

Nice to meet ya, Cynthia. <3 Primal/Paleo

Russ, do you know of any places nearby to get good quality meats? That's all I lack for convenience factor!

Oy! If I'd known, I'd have made the drive over from Sanford!!!! LOL. Looks like it was fantastic, too!

I'm in Melbourne. Went with Russ and FatKid to the GrokFeast. Good times =D

Hey guys, a fellow primal here on the Space Coast. I realize this thread has been dead for a while, but I thought I'd see if anyone was still around and offer info on organic/grass-fed food sources in the Brevard area; check out my blog (Space Coast Primal). W1ld I have a few links regarding grass-fed meats on there, I'd be interested in hearing what you've found as well.
    Last edited by jjtitus; 03-15-2011 at 09:41 AM.

I love in Vero Beach/Fort Pierce.

Learn More
    Hey highaerials36, welcome fellow FL Grokster. There's a good organic farm down your way called Sea Breeze Organic Farms (seabreezeof@aol.com), have you tried any of their products/produce? I've been curious to check it out, but I don't think they sell their food in this area.
    Last edited by jjtitus; 03-11-2011 at 10:10 AM.