Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really blew it this weekend, now what? page

PrimalGoddess is offline Junior Member

Primal Fuel

I just get right back on track? did good on the food part at the party until the ice cream(only had a tiny bit) but the rum and diet cokes were another thing ugh

then had a margarita on Sunday...so just gonna keep on truckin................xxoxo Darlene

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member

You got it! Just keep on truckin' like it never happened. Hugs to you!

Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member

Get right back on the horse and keep riding!

I went to Vegas over the weekend. Nuff said :-p

Back to it today.

ohiolopez is offline Junior Member

Think about the long term picture not the short term, you will be fine.

PrimalGoddess is offline Junior Member

oh what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas lol

well it was the last huge parteee of the summer (BBQ)

so hopefully I can focus and stay on track now! thank you all for your wonderful support! xoox Darlene

short term" still have handover lol

DaveFish is offline Junior Member

Just remember the 80% rule. Strive to primal at all times but know that you'll be successful 80% at best.

The great thing about the Primal Blueprint is that every day is a chance to start anew. Messing up every now and then isn't going to derail you from your long term goals. Oh and IF is a great thing to do after you fall off the wagon.

Hello Kitty is offline Junior Member

Since your weekend sucked, be glad it's gone. Move forward and enjoy a new day.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

You're not the only one who got a little too happy with the alcohol.

We'll jump back into it together. I'm battling some major ice cream cravings right now too.

Griff is offline Senior Member

Even my diabetes doctor gives his patients six days a year where we can just blow it all and have whatever we like, as long as those days aren't within three weeks of each other. So we can have our birthday, for example, and Christmas and Thanksgiving. Of course, we'll pay for it later (sugar shock) but we can have those days if we really, really want to. So just chalk this up to one of your "six days off" and keep on truckin'.

Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

Nick Guest

Don't want to brag, but I spent the weekend with non-primal relatives. We got takeout twice (barbecue and Chipotle, thankfully), and the only beverages available other than water were HFCS-filled or decaf coffee. And I stopped at Starbucks twice (iced coffee and an americano, respectively), and two gas stations (where I bought almonds and coffee, respectively), in addition to eating breakfast at a hotel (sausage, eggs, and fresh fruit). In addition to the krispy kreme donuts that were there when we arrived, we also baked cookies.

Primal the whole time, came back more than a half pound lighter. So it can be done. My wife had about ten cookies, though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast