Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very bad fruit craving page 2

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

I hope I can post this link by Tom Venuto (the Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle guy), in which he talks about the different between whole fruit and pure fructose:

p://www.burnthefatblog.com/archives/2008/10/the_final_word_on_fruit_fructo.php

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member

Bah, that didn't work. Google "burn the fat final word on fruit fructose" and it's the first hit. You can either listen to it or read the transcript.

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

This is why I can't keep fruit in the house. I'll eat it, even if spread out over time. There goes the weight loss.....

BTW, passionfruit is relatively low sugar. It's not real sweet, which led me to look it up, and sure enough, not as much sugar. You can find it as a pulp in stores catering to Latinos. Maybe elsewhere.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member

You didn't eat cake or donuts or a big bowl of cereal. Worrying about a little fruit splurge on the odd occasion is really counterproductive. If you want fruit, eat it. If you're trying to lose weight and it's not going as quickly as you'd like, make fruit one of the things you cut back on or change in your diet. This is supposed to be a stress-free, ongoing process of tweaking and refining. So enjoy and don't feel guilty!

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

SassaFrass88, I didn't end the fast with fruits. I ate breakfast (literally, break the fast) full of fats and protein, then for lunch I had a little salad with almonds and cottage cheese. Then the craving started. I must admit, it was pure mouth orgasm. Won't happen again though hehe. I just came home from the track where I did a 15 minute HIIT. It was a drag! I feel a little nauseous now but that's okay. My total carbs for the day is about 60 grams so far, by the way.

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Katt is offline Senior Member

I eat maybe one piece of fruit a day during the work week, along with berries. These are snacks. It hasn&#39;t ruined my weight loss in the slightest. So I repeat, and agree with Dragonmama that one shouldn&#39;t think of it as ruining one&#39;s day. Because it certainly doesn&#39;t have to.

Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
    Current weight: 199
    Goal: 145

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Katt, my experience was different. If I have any fruit during the day, weight loss slows. I don&#39;t know if it is the fructose or what, but I just stay away for now.

Katt is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Everyone is going to be a little bit different, OTB, granted. But I don&#39;t think it&#39;s a bad thing for most people.

Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
    Current weight: 199
    Goal: 145

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12