Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hit an all time low... page

FergalJennings is offline Senior Member

Hit an all time low...

Primal Fuel
    So Iíve hit a pretty big low. Iím 6Ē5 and sitting at about 115LBS. Clearly this isnít right!
    Iíve leaned out but the flab is still there and my depression has hit a low too.
    Bit of a back story:

I was about 190LBS when I started the diet (shocking) but im afraid if I eat more Iíll go back to that, its something I donít really want and I guess its put a fear against eating.
    I do crossfit with strength mixed in..
    Diet is usually a lot of protein and 50G of crabs a day
    Fats pretty high
    Anyone got any ideas on what I should include in my diet to get back up there and not get fat?
    I have to overcome the eating disorder before it gets worse.
    I actually had some sweet potatoes and squash PWO today..good call or bad?
    Hope this wasnít too confusing! Im pretty confused myself lol

Adrianne is offline Senior Member
    This is going to come off as rude, but it isn't meant that way. You are 6 feet 5 inches tall and you weigh 10 pounds less than me. I am 5 feet 4 inches tall and female. I don't consider myself fat at all. You definitely shouldn't consider yourself fat. =/

I hope you will eat something.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    At 6'5, I have a hard time believing that 190 was too high.

It's time to eat: carbs, lot of them. fat, a lot of it.

And to chill on the crossfit.

You weigh less than me and I'm female and 5' tall.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Lojasmo is offline Senior Member
    Crossfit is for fatties. Quit it, and start pounding food, and start lifting heavy weights.

Eat LOTS of meat, eggs, veggies, and fruit. Lift 5x5 or starting strength three times weekly.

Debbie is offline Senior Member
    Are there other places in your life that you feel powerless? Maybe you're stuck in a rut at work ... feel like some people in your inner circle are disrespectful to you ... I don't know, just throwing it out there. I am asking because I had eating disorders in my teens/early twenties. Nothing huge ... just typical Western Culture female crap, hung up on glossy images and such. *shoulder shrug* I became a mom and my priorities changed.

You sound like you are very fearful of fat ... on your body. Why? Why fear?

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Also consider zinc deficiency which plays a role in both anxorexia as a medical diagnosis (low appetite) and anorexia nervosa (eating disorder).

http://www.google.com/search?q=zinc+...ient=firefox-a

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

momofredheads is offline Senior Member
    sounds like you need a really good counselor in this area. I am 5' 11" and a female and I have never weighed 115. Maybe 150 but not 115 so a 6' 5" 190 isn't a lot of weight at all, my husband is 6'2" and he scrapes 180 and he looks great. You need to get right with some counselors or group therapy for the way you are viewing yourself and the food. Hope you can find happiness outside of the food and weight.

FergalJennings is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the replys

I've been having alot of trouble through family and other things lately so I guess its a majour role..

I got pretty bad stick when i was yonger about my weight and it a fear to be back to were i was!

But i know i need it sorting out ASAP cause im going to put myself into a bad spot..

Ive been gettin stick lately from it all too and thats whats worring the most..

I guess its time to eat!

leera21 is offline Member
    At your current weight you are dangerously thin,you really should seek professional help,not to be rude,but it sounds like you're got some serious issues to need to get control of.

cookie is offline Senior Member
    i totally agree with all of the advice given. you know, when i'm feeling all depressy, a good snacking on some fatty foods can perk my mood up a little. maybe find some good mood foods and go outside for walks a few times a day and get your mind off the bad stuff going on. time to get some control in your life!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast