Thread: Diet tracker showdown: Fitday vs Nutritiondata page

muaythaimike is offline Senior Member

Diet tracker showdown: Fitday vs Nutritiondata

Shop Now
    I've been using Fitday and was quite pleased with my nutrient intake, but can still improve a few things.

I used nutritiondata for the first time today for a second opinion and my diet has come up a little bit LESS nutritious.

Which one is more accurate?

Quite like Nutritiondata though I got a breakdown of omega 6/3 balance which was 4473/3048mg ratio of basically 1.5-1
    "My mom made two dishes: Take it or Leave it." -- Stephen Wright, comedian

Grizz is offline Banned
    What is the actual website address for nutritiondata ?
    I searched on that word and got 233,000 hits.
    Which is the correct link?

Many thanks,
    Grizz

mizski is offline Senior Member

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Nutritiondata is much more accurate and overall a more powerful tool. While I've found the rare, occasional error, it's nothing like the frequent errors I found in FitDay, both in the database and the algorithm they use to calculate. Fitday is a mess.

Dailyburn has a great database and the best UI of all the trackers but unless you pay, it only tracks macros....helpful for some, not helpful for others. I use daiyburn day to day then occasionally use nutritiondata.self.com for a more detailed analysis every now and then.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

muaythaimike is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cillakat View Post
    Nutritiondata is much more accurate and overall a more powerful tool. While I've found the rare, occasional error, it's nothing like the frequent errors I found in FitDay, both in the database and the algorithm they use to calculate. Fitday is a mess.

Dailyburn has a great database and the best UI of all the trackers but unless you pay, it only tracks macros....helpful for some, not helpful for others. I use daiyburn day to day then occasionally use nutritiondata.self.com for a more detailed analysis every now and then.
    Thanks cillakat, I think I am gonna stick with Nutritiondata it does look pretty legit compared to Fitday.
    "My mom made two dishes: Take it or Leave it." -- Stephen Wright, comedian