Thread: Is TIME going Primal? Another cover story...... page

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Shop Now

Just a few weeks after the cover story about too much exercise prohibiting weight loss, now "Getting Real About The High Price of Cheap Food."

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1917458,00.html

To answer my own question, no, TIME is not going Primal. For instance, the phrase, "the same calorie-heavy, protein-rich diet that has made Americans so unhealthy."

But at least they know something is very, very wrong with our agricultural sector.

But awareness is a start.

GeriMorgan Guest

PROTEIN-RICH?

Exactly WHICH diet camp sees protein as a problem? I thought we all agreed that it was useful, and it was fat we were arguing over.

Eh... never mind. I just don't get these people anymore.

Just saw a "Sunchips" commercial last night. They're good for you, did ya know?! Whole Grains, Low Fat! Then I saw a commercial for the wonderful, heart-healthy vegetable spread that replaces 'nasty' saturated fats in your diet, like that horrible butter!!!! (ROLLING MY EYES).

No wonder everyone's brainwashed. Seriously, people believe this garbage.

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member

Well, I believed that garbage.. Through all of this education on REAL, sustainable nutrition and eating well, I have definitely realized that nobody can be trusted. You must draw conclusions for yourself based on reliable sources. Weed through the BS. How sad.

I cannot even BELIEVE that we allow CAFOs. What kind of sick individuals run this thing? Or rather, why does the government even ALLOW this sort of operation to go on? It's like something out of a horror movie...Sick.

(Me too Jess, me too. I even bought that 'Heart-healthy' butter spread until I read up on the ingredients and all of the 'soy' and other vegetable oils that were in there. I gave that big ol' tub away immediately and that was BEFORE going Primal.)

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

So, Sassa, passing on the poison to someone else?