Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First IF Today... page 2

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

It's coming up on 19 hours, now, and I am still pretty okay :-D

Just got back from a two-hour walk in the sunshine, with many hills. It was an urban walk, but still good to get out (I went downtown to watch the funny tourists). Interestingly, when I walked by the hotdog/pretzel cart, rather than tempting me, the smell actually kinda grossed me out a little, and so did the crowd of grossly unhealthy people waiting to get their "fix". Bleah.

So I walked down to the waterfront and watched the seagulls.

Thanks to you all for the support and great energy!

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

Mine has been 8 hours so far and I'm dizzy, how about you?

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Raphael,

I&#39;m feeling okay, but that might be due to the fact I ate big Friday and Saturday. What was the last thing you had to eat before your fast?

Don&#39;t make yourself too miserable, Bro :-(

I went to a restaurant and had four little lamb chops for a ridiculous price (never again) and some stuff from a salad bar: mushrooms, little tomatoes, carrots, string beans and cheese. The cheese was the BEST thing ever, but my mom started complaining that I was eating a lot so I stopped. Now I&#39;m really craving the food from yesterday, which is why I&#39;m in a bad mood lol

I think I already got over the worse part. I go look in the fridge every now and then and I don&#39;t get hungry at all. I think it&#39;s somewhat how you felt when you smelled the hotdog. I think I&#39;ll make it! hehe

You rock, Raphael.

In Falconry, btw, they don&#39;t say the birds are hungry...instead they say, "Sharp-Set". So you could say I am quite sharp-set right now; but nothing bad about it other than a noisy tummy.

I refuse to go look in the fridge right now, but I am planning what I&#39;m going to have when I hit the 24-hour mark. Bet whatever we have will be the best food ever :-D

Ooops how could I have forgotten! I did eat breakfast today at 9:30 am, that was my last meal. I had 2 eggs, some bacon and a carrot. Very filling. I&#39;m planning to make tomorrow&#39;s breakfast my next meal, making it 24 hours.

I&#39;m not hungry, I just want some coffee.. what do you think? Will it affect my fasting?

Raphael,

I don&#39;t know about you, but I actually was going to make some coffee a little earlier, and then thought better of it. As I opened the bag, I had a sudden feeling that it would just kill my stomach...so I made some green tea instead.

Of course your mileage may vary, but I think the general consensus on this forum has been that coffee is not so great when you are fasting. See what works for you, though. Maybe just open the bag and sniff...if it smells good to you then maybe try a little. Let me know ;-)

Smells DELICIOUS! I just had my third cup today after I started getting hungry... it really helps keeping me feeling "full". I thought of making green tea but I knew it just wouldn&#39;t satisfy me. No more today though, or else I won&#39;t sleep.

Cool!

Glad that worked out for you...everybody&#39;s body is a little different, and you are the only expert at being YOU.

Keep checking back, I&#39;ll be around.

***Oh, Dude!!!***

I just realized that I had a big bowl of Primal Chicken Jalfrezi in the freezer.

Gonna have that with some Cauliflower "Rice" in about 3 hours and 46 minutes. I can do this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast