Thread: Hi! page

BethanyK is offline Senior Member

Hi!

Hi, I've been lurking the forums for a number of months now. I convinced my DH to join me in the 30 day challenge and am pretty pleased with our results so far. Both of us have lost weight, and both of us are feeling better. I just have so many questions and comments and finally decided I needed to join the forum.

So, um... HI

Piscator is offline Senior Member
    So, um... hi yourself. It's lucky you joined, we've been discussing your lurking and had planned to hunt you down and have a little talk, see. So now that you're here, why don't you move on over to the discussion forums and lay out your questions - real slow like, so you don't spook any of us any more than you already have. Prolly think that since you're skinny now, you can get away with all manner of crazy lurking behavior...

Anyway, so whereabouts in So. Idaho? We need to know. You know, just to keep track of you. I've been up to Donnelly/McCall area a few times - they got mosquitos in July with a wingspan that'll just about cover a dinner plate. Talk about primal...

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Hi. Welcome!

BethanyK is offline Senior Member
    Ha! We've only lost enough to be able to button our fat pants again!

The forums are great to lurk and most of my questions are answered with a good search. What a great group of people here, who are generally so well-informed and willing to share their knowledge, and in some cases, answer the same questions over and over again. I appreciate that sort of kindness.

We aren't so lucky to live anywhere as pretty as McCall or Donnelly. We're stuck on the Snake River Plain. Blah.

Baxtherin is offline Member
    Awesome for more Groks and Grokettes in Idaho!! I'm down in Boise, and there's a severe lack of us around here from what I can tell. You'd think from the population base of the third biggest city in the Northwest, there'd be more than the 3 (including me) that I know about! Welcome to the forums, and thanks for finally admitting there are more Idahoans that are primal.
    Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. - Fortune cookie that changed my life

Piscator is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxtherin View Post
    Awesome for more Groks and Grokettes in Idaho!! I'm down in Boise, and there's a severe lack of us around here from what I can tell. You'd think from the population base of the third biggest city in the Northwest, there'd be more than the 3 (including me) that I know about! Welcome to the forums, and thanks for finally admitting there are more Idahoans that are primal.
    The others are simply afraid of the Idaho Potato Commission. They're watching you...