Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (Vick) page 2

Vick is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

Thanks. I do want to lose about 50 lbs... (closer to 40 now) by next June. I was looking at that lb. per week as a nice safe easy maintenance type of loss.

It gets "embarrassing" when ones pants falls off and drops to their knees.

I had bought some bacon to have with my breakfast but I found that I was a litle hungrier with it rather than without for some strange reason. Maybe I should have given it more time.

I just checked on fitdays and the protein is around 20%. I'll maybe beef that up a bit.

I've never watched a weigh scale or counted my food intake before. However I felt it was important to begin with so I could at least make sure I was getting all the proper nutrients etc. and to monitor results.

B. 2 fried eggs sunny side up, coffee and cheese

L. tuna salad, lettuce salad,

S. some nuts and cheese

Dinner home made salsbury steak (wonder where I got that idea.) ceasar salad, green beans

Over 1900 cals today.

WOD Spartan 300. 11 minutes 44 seconds.

I'm really pleased with that time. Rest of the week will be no arm work out just 1 day I do some sprints and I'll get in two: thee mile walks.

This link is a three minute motavation movie I've started to watch once a week. If you haven't seen it, I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKGF-ErsJiI

B. cheese omlette with some green onion. coffee.

Lunch was left over hamburg, ceasar salad, and green beans. That was a filler. No snacks, dinner was pork shiskabob, with a vegetable stir fry.

WOD walking with sprints. My one muscle was sore so I took a bit of a walk through a small bush to work it out. I saw the perfect tree. I honestly don't remember the last time I did chin ups. Shades of Le Corre.

Vick

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

It sounds like you're doing very well. Protein is the best.

I'm still working on that. Trying to find the foods to up the protein and cut back on some of the fat.

I wonder if a few scotches will help?

Vick

JBraun Guest

cool video...i think my friends will like it too. kind of primal parkour.

It is Friday. It was easy adding calories with a few ryes before dinner.

B. srambled eggs cheese and coffee.

L. 2 hard boiled eggs, lettuce salad and some nuts. (That was a mental break through vs CW having 4 eggs in one day.)

D. Bacon wrapped sirloin, cabbage salad with apple and almonds, a peach for dessert and some tea.

S. Had some nuts during the day.

WOD just a short walk.

As a side note. My wife is also buying into this but this morning she had Fiber 1 cereal for the first time in 2 weeks. Wasn't full and had some toast. She said she was hungry all day and was tempted all day to go into the kitchen at work and order either french fries or deep fried onion rings.

Good morning. this is a late entry for Saturday.

B. omlette

L. Letuce salad, nuts

D. yam, chicken breast covered with a bit of salsa and cheddar. Lettuce salad. My wife and I did break down and enjoy our first DQ sundae of the season.

WOD. Getting ready for the wedding next weekend.

B. Omlette with green onion and coffee.

L. hard boiled eggs, lettuce salad, sunflower seeds, cheese tea.

D. BBQ chicken with bacon shishkabob. Ceasar salad and aspargus. A couple of ryes to time the BBQ.

WOD rest day.

I do understand what the National food guide mean by a balanced diet. The don't care about our nuitrition... they want our grocery dollars spent evenly over the complete food sector. (HUMOUR)

Vick

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Though I was late signing up here... exercise and better nutrition is something I started in July. This site and all of you contributing to the forum have been a great help. I thank you.

An important part of starting a new lifestyle reguires some results that confirm you are on the right track.

Since August 4th I've lost 10 lbs.

I've seen strength improvement right across the board.

Squat 365 lbs.

Deadlift 385 lbs.

I have better cardio and really enjoy a good nights sleep.

I still have goals in front of me. Another 50 lbs in weight loss and an 800 lb. squat, cutting down on my weekend rye on the rocks, are just a few.

For me personally losing weight and gaining strength has also been good for confidence and how I feel about myself.

I hope you all have a dynamite day.

Vick

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast