1. The calcium RDA is based in the SAD. You don't need that much (especially if you go dairy free). If you are worried, almonds are higher in calcium than milk is.
2. Mushrooms are probably fine. I don't eat them much, but I doubt many would say they aren't primal. There was a thread on how they should be cooked well though...
3. I feel the same way. It's just sodium bicarbonate, but Grok didn't eat it that way. I prefer to go without if possible.
4.There's a lot less available glucose in fat than in carbs. The body also needs the glycerol to transport fat around the body again, so it is reused and not just stored.
The "Seven Deadly Sins"
• Grains (wheat/rice/oats etc) . . . . . • Dairy (milk/yogurt/butter/cheese etc) . . . . .• Nightshades (peppers/tomato/eggplant etc)
• Tubers (potato/arrowroot etc) . . . • Modernly palatable (cashews/olives etc) . . . • Refined foods (salt/sugars etc )
• Legumes (soy/beans/peas etc)