Thread: Oliver Stone should make a CW vs. Paleo conspiracy movie! page

Viking is offline Senior Member

Oliver Stone should make a CW vs. Paleo conspiracy movie!

Shop Now
    I'm not a conspiracy nut but I enjoyed the movie JFK. So imagine a movie like that that shows the evil pharmaceutical companies and agribusiness plotting to keep reinforcing the CW crap so they can continue to make huge profits.

Remember the scene in JFK where Costner's character is showing the movie of Kennedy's head shot, and keeps repeating, "Back, and to the left...back, and to the left"? Switch that to be in another courtroom or Senate hearing and somebody like Mark or Robb Wolf is displaying some graphics and explaining, "See? Carbohydrates cause heart disease, not fats....carbohydrates cause heart disease, not fats..." but they lose the case anyway and here we are.

When President Eisenhower left office in 1961 (before dying of heart disease brought on by CW) he warned the USA about the "military industrial complex". I see something similar in the agriculture/ pharma/ university complex today. No, NOT a conspiracy, just a big freaking mess. Picture the huge farms of wheat in the USA alone, huge pharmaceutical companies lining up to deliver elaborate drugs to counter the effects of people eating grains and sugar, the university grants from both agribusiness and pharma to promote CW. THERE'S SO MUCH MONEY IN THIS IT'S RIDICULOUS.

avocado is offline Senior Member
    Yes, there is so much money it. That makes change very difficult. It's depressing.

Viking is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by avocado View Post
    Yes, there is so much money it. That makes change very difficult. It's depressing.
    It's actually worse than depressing; it's frightening! How could our so-called leaders in nutrition, and our government agencies be so incredibly BAD for us.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i can't help but call them idiots for not thinking long term. you can't have much money or power if everybody's fricken dead