Thread: Vitamin B12 Deficiency Anemia. page

Grizz is offline Banned

Vitamin B12 Deficiency Anemia.

Shop Now
    I enjoy watching "Mystery Diagnosis" on the DHealth Channel. Today was a Horror Story that should never have happened. A woman suffered for 12 long years with a chronic Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
    Major Symptoms were:
    * Chronic diarrhea multiple times a day
    * Tingling in toes & fingers
    * Double Vision
    * Occasional blindness
    * Difficulty walking
    * Loss of balance
    Hundreds of trips to the doctors & hospitals and not a single doctor could think of Vitamin B12 deficiency ! !

Even more outrageous....None of them could even think of testing her blood for anemia!

All symptoms cleared up after vitamin B12 shots were given.

Typical link here:
    http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/v/vita...y/symptoms.htm

Proves once again that doctors "PRACTICE" medicine, and they need our help to reach a diagnosis.
    Grizz

Coconut is offline Senior Member
    DR's are not always right at all! Many years ago my mother (who could not speak very good english) ended up screaming at the hospital staff that someting was very wrong with her and no one could work it out. They were going to send her to a psyciatric unit. In the end, on advice from her mother, she took (at the time it was red liquid, I was only young but she made us take it too) She downed the red liquid which was a worming agent at the time. She was full of worms from our dog. DR's at the time did not even think of worms.. She had grubs dropping out of her, she was infested. And no DR picked it up.

lizch is offline Senior Member
    When I was a child, a relative spent several years under the cloud of a multiple sclerosis diagnosis before someone thought to test her for B12 deficiency. Amazing they haven't learnt since then!
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Grizz is offline Banned
    Coconut,
    I feel for your mother. I caught a case of Scabies last year from a sweater I bought at the flea market. To make a long story short, it is a microscopic mite that burrows under the skin and lays 5 eggs per day for 30 to 60 days, leaving SEVERE itching and welts much like mosquito bites.

Most doctors are incapable of dealing with this affliction and are not willing to take the time to care for it. It gets swept under the rug as psychotic, or allergies. Drugs commonly used are toxic causing problems with severe side effects. VERY NASTY and a world wide silent epidemic. I invented my own non-toxic cure... mixing diatomacious powder with grape seed oil. People I talked with on message boards have lost everything over this issue, throwing out their furniture, their spouse, their house, their jobs, and have suffered for many years. Remember my cure in case you meet some poor schmuck with this horrible affliction.

Best health to all,
    Grizz