Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Only Reason I Didn't Win the Brain Contest page

Grok is offline Senior Member

The Only Reason I Didn't Win the Brain Contest

Primal Fuel
    I blame my job.

Hints: The block game doesn't need to be played, you can find the password with an internet search. I used youtube. The anagram can be solved in 2 seconds using an online anagram solver. The number sequence is a what is the next number in this sequence type problem. Level six doesn't have an answer as far as I know. Level six is about where to put your possible guesses.
    Last edited by Grok; 09-24-2010 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Added Hints

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    I blame my disability to process math/numbers. I didn't get passed level two..lol I don't do well with that. I can't process numbers or patterns like that, never could finish a soduko puzzle.

Redflame is offline Senior Member
    The end of my puzzle adventure yesterday was just about 10 minutes into the fresh post. Level one was a breeze, level two caused me to throw my computer through the 11th floor, plate glass window of a skyscraper. (The only saving grace is that I work in a one story office,...so my computer is still here, actually still laughing at me!)

Soduko puzzles are a lot easier with a pencil and eraser, and simply filling in all possible values for each empty square.

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    I blame my mush-for-brains.

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    Soduko puzzles are a lot easier with a pencil and eraser, and simply filling in all possible values for each empty square.
    When you have a number processing brain that doesn't reverse things a lot...orfl. <~ my point right there, normally i would fix that, but it is a good example of what I am talking about. My brain always does that. If you dictate a number to me I will write it down backwards, even if I repeat it back to you properly

Quote Originally Posted by NutMeg View Post
    When you have a number processing brain that doesn't reverse things a lot...orfl. <~ my point right there, normally i would fix that, but it is a good example of what I am talking about. My brain always does that. If you dictate a number to me I will write it down backwards, even if I repeat it back to you properly
    Well, for those of you who are numerically challenged, the password for the next level is 425163231546514632 (I suggest you use copy&paste )

batty is offline Senior Member
    i didn't brain because i have the dumb.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

LizaJane is offline Junior Member
    DOH! I never thought of searching the internet! I didn't make it past that level 3 game, because I didn't have the patience!

lizch is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I need a hint for level 4. Seems like a straight alphabet substitution exercise, but that produces garbage. Feeding that garbage into an anagram solver produced no result (which is not surprising, because it contains three Xs, a Z, and Q!)

So if someone could point me in the right direction? I don't want the answer, just a hint!
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast