Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primal Recipe Exchange Site page

mofx is offline Junior Member

Primal Recipe Exchange Site

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So after seeing the What are marks daily apple readers eating post I was so interested in all these pictures of food and I wanted to know how to make them all. I think one of the hardest things about getting into the PB lifestyle for me was finding things I could eat. So I decided to build a website where Primal Blueprinters could go and exchange recipes with other Primal Blueprinter. Eat Primal was created for that purpose. I know there is not much on there now. But with your guy's help we can load the site with tons of quality recipes that adhere to the PB lifestyle.

It's super easy to register and submit recipes just take a look at the FAQ page, and click on the submit button. I hope this will help everyone on the PB diet and I hope you guys like it. Let me know if something doesn't make sense or if you would like features added. This is for the PB community. We all have a say in how it works.

Matthew/mofx
    http://www.eatprimal.net

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    That is cool. Nice of you to do that. It would be great to have a central place for everyone to post recipes.

Thanks John, I think it would also be a big help for people getting into the PB lifestyle, and maybe people who have hit a plateau in their primal cooking. All we need is for people to upload recipes and get the word out and I think it would be great for the Primal lifestyle.

matthew/mofx
    http://www.eatprimal.net

Nobody wants to share?

Redflame is offline Senior Member
    I will have some shares soon, just have to remember to take a good picture before we start chowing down!

Sweet, thanks Redflame, I also have confirmation that AndreAnna of Primal Matriarch.com will be sharing some recipes with us. I'm going to try and get some more up this weekend, also. If everyone made their favorite meal this weekend, and took 5min to take a nice pic and submit it to the website, we would have a huge list of the best primal food out there. We can do it!!

matthew/mofx
    eatprimal.net

Angieh is offline Senior Member
    I didn't see anything but the post about flour -- am I missing the other recipes?

Angieh,
    It's a website where you upload your own recipes for everyone else to share. Right now all that's on the site is the flour recipe. I need people to upload some of their own recipes, so the site will grow.

matthew/mofx
    eatprimal.net

Angieh is offline Senior Member
    Ah, gotcha. I think there will be much more of an impetus for people to post recipes if you share several to start it off. Otherwise people like me with short attention spans will just take a glance and leave the site when they realize there's nothing really there. Add a few good recipes to get us inspired, and I bet your idea will catch on. =)

Angieh, I completely agree with you but only being on the PB lifestyle for 26 days, I don't have any recipes of my own to share, which is why I'm asking the community for help. If you have a decent picture of your recipe submitting it to the site takes less than 5 min. Once I have my own recipes you can bet I will be sharing with everyone. Just need to hone my cooking spells. Thanks for your advice and inquiry.

matthew/mofx
    eatprimal.net

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast