Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More ridiculous crap page

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member

Bushrat is offline Senior Member
    Look at the woman in the picture. I think that says it all.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
    Look at the woman in the picture. I think that says it all.
    Wow.
    I'll stick with my meat, Thank you, very much

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member

GrokGoddess is offline Member
    "they were very fit and active" Need I say more??

But I will, the kids today spend too much time indoors and not enough time playing, so how on earth are they going to burn off the "healthy mixed grains"? etc.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrokGoddess View Post
    "they were very fit and active" Need I say more??

But I will, the kids today spend too much time indoors and not enough time playing, so how on earth are they going to burn off the "healthy mixed grains"? etc.
    Problem too is that we have (at least in the USA) constructed a world not kid-friendly, kids can't play anywhere but the stupid playgrounds.

avocado is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    Problem too is that we have (at least in the USA) constructed a world not kid-friendly, kids can't play anywhere but the stupid playgrounds.
    I think that's partly because so many are not taught any decent behavior anymore. Parents want to sit and seriously ignore what their kids are doing, and the park is the only place they can do that! Play is one thing, but so many kids are just little terrors to be around. It's sad because it's not their fault.
    Last edited by avocado; 09-22-2010 at 07:22 AM.

Daemonized is online now Senior Member
    And it is a lot harder to raise kids when there aren't two parents around as well. My last gf's daughter is very hard to be around, but then she has no real father figure and it shows.

gfprof is offline Member
    "Interestingly it was the peasant class, whose diet would class today as healthy," she said."The poorer you were, the higher chances you ate more vegetables and had more mixed grains in your diet."

As a medievalist, I feel obliged to point out that the peasant classes were well-known for being disease-ridden and dying. Young.

Shrinking_Violet is offline Senior Member
    Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, though originally from Sheffield
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonized View Post
    And it is a lot harder to raise kids when there aren't two parents around as well. My last gf's daughter is very hard to be around, but then she has no real father figure and it shows.

Some parents mollycoddle their brats too much, too. I was in the local supermarket a few months ago, and I saw a woman pushing round an empty buggy (pushchair/pram/whatever-you-call it). There was a little girl of about 5 or 6 running amok in the store (kept putting kiddie crap in her mum's trolley) but no sign of a toddler. This brat was wearing the uniform of the local prep, so she was obviously school-age). Mum goes to cash up, no toddler in sight. I'm just behind her in the queue. She pays, and leaves; I don't have much to pay for, so I leave the store just behind her, in time to hear her say "Now into the buggy, Lily, sweetheart, we have to cross this very busy road..." followed by "Do you want your suck-suck, darling...?" So now we have a 5 or 6 year old, in a buggy, with a dummy (pacifier)!

A thought then struck me (and those in the UK'll know what I mean when I say 'Titty Time!' - you've all seen Little Britain!)

I stood there, jaw on ground, for about 5 minutes after they'd crossed!

FACEPALM!! Big Time!
    La tristesse durera toujours...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast