Thread: Blurry vision, nausea, and numbness after workouts page

Stacey is offline Junior Member

Blurry vision, nausea, and numbness after workouts

Shop Now
    So I am new to this, and this is my very fist post. I just have a questions that I want to get peoples opinions or see if this happens to anybody else.

I get migraines often, and I can always tell when I'm going to get one because first my eyes will go blurry, then after about 10 minutes they will be fine, but then the right side of my face and sometimes my right arm will go to sleep. That only lasts for about 10 minutes as well, then usually another round of blurry eyes an nausea. Then my head will start hurting.

The weird thing is that sometime after a workout, that exact same things will happen, only sometimes my head won't hurt at all, and if it does it is just a little headache. This has happened to me twice this week after a workout. I get frustrated because when this does happen, I feel horrible for a couple hours afterwords. Does this ever happen to anybody else? Any suggestions?

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    I would consider this a medical emergency until proven otherwise.

Having said that, if it's not a medical emergency, I'd see a chiropractor.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

lizch is offline Senior Member
    I agree with cillakat, particularly since migraines correlate with increased risk of stroke. Best to get it checked out....and I'm pretty slow to go to the doctor in general!

One question though...has this just started? Happened for many years? Coincided with you going primal? Just curious what the pattern is.
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Stacey is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the advice. I will for sure get this checked out. I am usually slow to go to the doctor too, I feel like most the time all they want to do is give you a prescription to cover it up instead of actually get you better. This is something I need to get check out though.

Liz - This is something that has been happening now on and off for the past couple years. I have only been primal for 1 week now, so maybe once I'm further into it, I will notice a difference.

Thanks again guys!