Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Boob jobs - why bother? page

Shrinking_Violet is offline Senior Member
    Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, though originally from Sheffield

Boob jobs - why bother?

Just been reading that Jordan's not happy and wants another boob job (she's currently a 32LL or something ridiculous). Now, I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but I recall when I had massive melons they gave me severe backache (the largest I grew to was about a 52LL or something).

I have a friend in Wigan who's desperate to have hers REDUCED, and hers are nowhere near as massive as KP's (she's a size 30 though).

I've come to the conclusion that Jordan's living up to her initials: - KP make peanuts, which I think accurately reflects the size of the functioning part of her brain!

One of the main reasons I LOST weight was to shrink me boobies, I just don't understand the mentality of those who want an already massively surgically enhanced cleavage made even larger. The only reasons I can see for that kind of surgery is if you're completely flat chested (a friend of my sister's never developed a bust, and did have hers enhanced on the NHS because it had destroyed her self-confidence) or after a mastectomy.

Just don't understand it, I really don't. I actually quite like my chest now, size-wise (30C or B depending on the bra) - just wish they didn't LOOK like a couple of deflated balloons half-filled with water!
    La tristesse durera toujours...

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    I totally feel ya on the deflation issue. After nursing 4 children and 5 total pregnancies mine have seen better days.....lol

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    If mine get much larger, I may get a reduction done. It seems 30DD (or the diagonal equivalent) is the max I can tolerate without pain.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pezerinno is offline Senior Member
    Does she actually want an increase as she got a reduction last time I believe. Anyway she has made money off them and probably just wants her name to stay in the papers - that is what she does. I don't see the problem with her doing what she does although you could perhaps argue it can negatively affect young girls self esteem/make them image conscious.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    They are really rotten for your health. I know some people make that choice for themselves, and it is her right to do so, but they are decidedly not harmless.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

queen_sheba is offline Senior Member
    you could always get a bust lift? no implants...it's certainly a consideration for me if they turn out as violet desribes! I've not even had kids...
    Scottish Sarah

Join our UK/ROI Primal group here! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...php?groupid=67

Give me a poke on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pistepals
    **Remember to tell me your forum name so I know who you are!**

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    I have always been a fan of the natural variety anyway. I suppose you could say the are more primal, but I've always felt that way even before I went primal. (You knew us guys would have to chime in sooner or later)

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinking_Violet View Post
    just wish they didn't LOOK like a couple of deflated balloons half-filled with water!
    ditto. I'll probably have a mastopexy when I'm down to a final weight/body fat.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Pezerinno is offline Senior Member
    I have always wondered what they feel like; not in a pervy way of course just curious... I do think they look good but only when clothed, once naked they just don't sit right. Thankfully ladies men really don't care too much what they're like

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Pezerinno View Post
    I have always wondered what they feel like; not in a pervy way of course just curious... I do think they look good but only when clothed, once naked they just don't sit right. Thankfully ladies men really don't care too much what they're like

Follow CW with reckless abandon, eat a SAD, and eventually you too can have moobs. That's about as close are you can get (unless, of course, you took female hormones).

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast