Thread: What is Primal? page

isaboblue is offline Senior Member

Lightbulb What is Primal?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I was really inspired by the question that Mark asked us today.

What is Primal?

Here's what I posted:

We eat the food our ancestors ate, avoiding poisonous things. We play the games our ancestors played. We lift the heavy things our ancestors lifted. We walk the way our ancestors walked. We sprint as fast as we can away from the danger of conventional life and itís so called wisdom.
    To me, being Primal is disconnecting from the poison and sickness of the superficial world human beings have created. To live a life connected to the natural world and therefore to our true selves.

Mark asks us, What is Primal? That really got me thinking about what being Primal really means to me. It's more than just the food I eat and the exercise I get. To me, it's reconnecting to the natural world, not reckless consumerism. It's disconnecting from our superficial society with it's poisonous culture. So much of this world is so sick. Not only from the poisons humans excrete into our surroundings and then absorb back into ourselves by eating the food, drinking the water, taking the medicines and breathing the filthy air; but also from sitting like zombies in front of the television, buying this years latest fashions, the bigger and better cars, the newest gadgets, who's the hottest celebrity and what are they doing? (who gives a f$#%)

Being Primal is being real. Living a REAL life, having an authentic culture (America does have one, it's buried under the TV, Hollywood, McDonald's and Nike bullshit, but it's there) with real food, real enjoyment of life, real health and real fun!!

Ah, ok, thanks. I just had to get it out there.
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been." George Eliot

"Excuses are like asses, some are just bigger than others" Kathryn Martyn Smith

Baxtherin is offline Member
    Excellent post! I can agree with that 100%
    Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. - Fortune cookie that changed my life