San Francisco Primatives?
Golden Gate park, Ocean Beach, Chrissy Fields...
Any primal living folks in SF want to have a get together?
If there is another thread already about this please direct me to it. I didn't find it when I searched.
Santa Rosa. Not far, but not exactly down the road.
There is a SF Bay Area group on this forum. Have you tried posting this invitation over there? I am in Oakland and would love to be part of an SF gathering.
Thanks RaeSuzanne! I found it and joined the group. 76 peeps strong! Savory!
76? I see only 18 members. which group are you talking about? Is there another one besides sf/bay area primal?
Originally Posted by birdie
I'm in Walnut Creek
Last edited by Karma; 09-16-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Yep, I was wrong, looking at a different group. I'm in the Sunset, beach walk/sprints anyone?
Originally Posted by Karma
Primal Picnic by the Presidio this Saturday
Hey SF Bay Area Folks,
We're organizing an event this Saturday for the Primal Picnic Challenge. Can you come? Please RSVP on Meetup.com so that we can be prepared.
Meet us at Planet Granite @ 924 Mason Street, San Francisco, CA 10:07 AM Pacific Time
(Parking on street or bike parking)
Run/Sprint to Dolphin Club
Swim two laps at the Dolphin Club (502 Jefferson St, SF, CA)
Run back to Planet Granite and then rockclimb
Afterwards, we will settle in a nearby park and indulge in a Paleo/Primal meal!
* Frisbees or any other active game ideas. We’ll also be lounging around and relaxing, too.
* Wear your fave Primal-themed wear (Trapeze class recommends leotard, t-shirt, shorts and barefeet -- if we can mix it up with some primal-themed or Tarzan-like clothing it'd be great for our photos)
* Primal Dish hopefully made with ingredients purchased from the Farmers Market near you
(and your recipes)
* Cash for climbing at Planet Granite $18/day pass
* And a HUGE SMILE! (We'll be taking photos and video to submit for the contest)
Come on! Let's rally! It would be great to have some more peeps for this BBQ.