Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh.My.God. Becky, look at her butt page 2

chima_p is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I didn't see your "diet plan" haha! I just went by what you psoted as a meal. Too me that didn't look like enough calories.

Xenya is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chima_p View Post
    I didn't see your "diet plan" haha! I just went by what you psoted as a meal. Too me that didn't look like enough calories.
    phew... i was trying to fathom the idea of eating more then 2500 calories a day. not there yet!!! maybe one day...

paleo_rob is offline Senior Member
    hey Xenya!
    Check out This Link Here
    Add your age and it will tell you what sort of calories you need depending on lifestyle. (I would say you were 'moderately' active)

Xenya is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paleo_rob View Post
    hey Xenya!
    Check out This Link Here
    Add your age and it will tell you what sort of calories you need depending on lifestyle. (I would say you were 'moderately' active)
    great, it seems that i am right on track

Xenya is offline Member
    Yesterday went according to the plan, minus the avocado that mysteriously disappeared from my fridge. Cat knows nothing and I have my reasons to believe him...So I compensated with extra steak and butter.
    Attended a lecture dealing with Fad Diets where we looked in detail at Atkins, South Beach and few others... has anybody ever heard about a Carb Addicts diet? this one boggled my mind. you restrict your carb intake throughout the day, but then you get one hour a day to eat whatever you like! any carbs: donuts, candy, chips, whatever your heart desires. for a whole entire HOUR. basically a binge fast that you get to have everyday. it's actually a very very popular one! it was written by an MD.
    Dr. Bernstein discussion was fascinating as well. we had a former Dr. Bernstein patient that went into detail about her experience and even brought in a booklet/materials from the program for us to flip trough. I was so curios about that one, because it's such a hush hush operation.

Few students in the class were trying to push the instructor(I) (who comes from a science background, CW Dr turned ND) to talk about the raw diet (which is really encouraged by our school) and she was so uncomfortable discussing it. I could tell that she was not a fan of the raw, but being a third party she couldn't contradict our schools philosophy I guess. she had a very interesting dialog with an extremely overweight vegetarian student(S).

(I).. when discussing the raw diet, please keep in mind that initially it included raw meat, raw fish, raw eggs and raw dairy. the raw diet as it is being marketed now, is quite different, and is focused on fruits/vegetables/nuts and no animal products whatsoever. the grains were barely included as well, since there are not a lot of grains that could be eaten raw without compromising the health of your digestive system.
    (S)... yah, but raw meat/eggs/dairy is so bad for you!
    (I)... how come, lets discuss?
    (S)... because they are toxic. raw meat is pure toxins!
    (I)... It could be toxic if it's contaminated, but raw meat on it's own is not toxic.
    (S)... but it's dead flesh, so it has toxins. it's rotting the moment the animal is killed.
    (I)... *forced smile* it doesn't work that way.
    (S)... I haven't really researched the matter in detail. but I would never ever drink raw milk. or eat raw meat. it's just wrong. i want to do a raw juicing detox cleanse.
    (I)... *force smile* Ok. now lets move on.

Training went great as well, the gym floor I was working out on was completely empty! good energy level, I felt like I could have pushed myself a bit harder…
    and did 1.5 - 2 minute planks instead of the 1 minute as I planned. Super Proud of myself. Hanging leg raises were not as scary as I thought.

Plan of attack for the day:

Nutrition:
    2,439 188.9F 80CHO 114.5P

(Eggs, steak, chicken leg, cheese, steamed veggies, salad, sweet potato mash, etc etc etc)

Training:
    Warm up (I usually do rowing machine for 5 - 10 minutes, or push the weight rack if the floor is empty )

3X10-12
    Single leg push up
    Front Squat

Deadlift
    Bulgarian Split Squat

Lunges
    Good Mornings

Finish off with some crocs for the core.
    Last edited by Xenya; 09-16-2010 at 10:21 AM.

Xenya is offline Member
    my body is exhausted in a fantastic way. i'm going to enjoy my well deserved rest day (just do a little core in the evening, planks, ab wheel) and continue with upper body tomorrow.

Calories for the day
    2,079 173.4 30.9 103.1

Training
    Planx
    Ab wheel (not very primal. but awesome)

*yawn*

Xenya is offline Member
    The weekend went "ok"
    Minus the few glasses of wine last night I did very well. didn't track my macros, but i'm sure that I stayed within the range.
    SO put me trough hardcore meathead workout... which was brutal cause he is heartless when it comes to training.
    It feels great being the only girl in the weight room

I plan to nap when I get home and workout later on.
    Have not thought about food yet, work is insane today. already had some eggs and a coffee with cream.
    I do have some grass fed ground beef in the fridge.... need to research some recipes!

I'm in the same boat with the ground beef for dinner! Got some veggies and the beef, hoping inspiration will overcome me. Good luck on the workouts - they sound like fun (in a masochistic way). My biggest challenge is also the weekend, as all of my friends love good wine and last night a couple put on a wine and cheese horsd'ouevre get together. I think I ate a cup of brie! Not to mention the 4 glasses of white wine by the end of the night. What's the point in all of this discipline if I just undo it every weekend??

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    " I was so curios about that one, because it's such a hush hush operation. "

It is? I thought he pretty much put it 'all out there' betwen the book and the website. What else is there?

I'm doing the same thing with wine.....lol

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12