Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Job that is As Primal as Possible page 3

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    You might find this blog interesting.
    How to Make Trillions of Dollars
    Your Lifestyle Has Already Been Designed

Also, don't knock the office job too much. If the work is interesting the time spent can be enjoyable and not too stressful. With some kinds of jobs you have considerable autonomy, don't have to punch a clock, get benefits that include gym memberships, can take your lunch when you want and sometimes even be paid for a full day's worth of work even though you put in only a few hours.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I work in an office, however the hours are flexible...I make my own hours. I don't have to get up at a certain time, eat or break at a certain time. Go home when I wish. Work from home when I wish. Take as many or as little breaks or bathroom breaks as I want.

Office jobs get knocked a lot because they get a rep for "be there at 8am, 10 minute break at 10, 1 hour lunch break at 12, 10 minute break at 3, off at 5" and you gotta somehow fit your natural body functions around that (eating, sleeping, going to the bathroom).

The right job at the right place allows for work-life balance, no matter what it is you're doing.
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123