Thread: Visiting my Parents page

Victoria is offline Senior Member

Visiting my Parents

Very excited! I just bought my airline tickets to visit my parents back home in Britain. I'm going to be there 6 weeks from Mid-November through Christmas. Yay for my Mum's home cooking

My husband is joining me for a month too. So it's going to be a great visit!

If I have time it would be fun to meet up with some primal Brits! I'll be based mostly in East Anglia (Suffolk to be exact).
    "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

My Facebook (please send a message to introduce yourself though!)

lizch is offline Senior Member
    I lived in Ipswich for 4 years right before moving to the US. Won't be there this Christmas though--Mum is coming to me instead

Ooooh, that's a thought...she'll bring an enormous Tesco Christmas Cake with her. I'll definitely have a slice, but yikes, I can already tell how absolutely awful I'll feel the next day.
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Victoria is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ipswich!! Cool! I'm from Great Cornard/Sudbury Small world !
    "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

My Facebook (please send a message to introduce yourself though!)