Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nutrition for swimmers page 2

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah...
    My dad couldn't stand the taste of honey at all for YEARS because of that concoction.
    He used to burp it back up a bit and have it run out of his nose on him during gymnastics comps.
    He still won't touch orange blossom honey, he says it reminds him too much of it.
    LOL
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Nehemiah23 is offline Banned
    Yeah very nice this is good information on this thread i was in searching for this type informatio and also shared mine informaiton here on this forum anyways this is good and send to other for their information specially to my some friends who are swimmers and riders thanks for this...

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I come from a family of swimmers. In fact all seven children began swimming training at the age of 5. Twice a day x 6 days per week. I remember one sunday being at the movies watching a Jonny Weismuller movie (Tarzan), and we couldn't stay to watch the whole movie had to go to training !!!!!! At the age of 13 we were allowd to give up, move to another sport, what ever. Anyway I remember coming home from training in the mornings before school and we would have eggs and/or steak.
    We were not a wealthy family, but Mum budgeted and fed us well. One of my brothers was an olympic prospect at the age of 8.
    He never went to the Olympics in the end, but was top 10 in the world in Tris - way back in the day. Another went on to be a world class runner, and as an aside - his daughter has just swum for NZ in the London Olympics.

Anyway my point is - feed him well, and have plenty of good quality natural foods on hand, and that includes potatoes, kumara, fruit etc....
    keep at it - brilliant !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12