Thread: Throwing up? page

jqbancroft is offline Senior Member

Throwing up?

Primal Fuel
    So I threw up last night for no apparent reason, and it was an odd experience! You know the usual stomach gunk that comes up when you just dry heave? I didn't have that. Like at all. What came out of my stomach was incredibly "dry" and it kind of stuck in my throat instead of coming out normally. I actually thought I might choke on it once!

Needless to say, I've never had such a bizarre experience (I mean, usually stomach contents are like a soup with chunks in it, not canned dog food, you know?) and I'm curious if anyone has experienced this or knows what could have caused that.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jqbancroft View Post
    So I threw up last night for no apparent reason, and it was an odd experience! You know the usual stomach gunk that comes up when you just dry heave? I didn't have that. Like at all. What came out of my stomach was incredibly "dry" and it kind of stuck in my throat instead of coming out normally. I actually thought I might choke on it once!
    Hope you feel better!

My answer for stomach discontent is always digestive enzymes. Always. Currently Now Super Enzymes.

Hope you're feeling better and especially hoping it doesn't happen again. Choking is really scary.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order