Thread: Didn't know where to put this so, I'm putting it here - THANK YOU FRIENDS!!! page

Shrinking_Violet is offline Senior Member
    Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, though originally from Sheffield

Talking Didn't know where to put this so, I'm putting it here - THANK YOU FRIENDS!!!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hello to all my PB friends,

First off all I just wanted to say WOW - I'm STILL here! There are several LC forums where I've been banned in less than a week (the one whose initials are M.D.G. if advanced a letter - well I lasted precisely 2 days there before I fell foul of the Great Doreen; apparently unless you're her, or one of her minions, then you're not allowed to have an opinion (hey, that nearly rhymed! )

I REALLY appreciate all the great help and advice I've received from all of you, and I also wanted to publicly apologise to Cilla (she knows why). She's one of the most helpful, supportive and informative posters here and I had no right to say to her what I did so, Cilla, if you read this, I hope you will accept this as my apology to you. I have PMed her (hope she's not got me blocked - that was one of the reasons I'm posting this here, too, just in case).

I'm finding this VERY tough going as you all know, my body's reacting in ways I don't really understand (see a post I've just made, and it's bringing back all the old ED thoughts and feelings that I'd wanted this way of life to obliterate and banish into my past forever.

So, THANK YOU one and all for making me feel so welcome and I hope I can stick around and learn more from you guys.

With my love and grateful thanks,

Hugs,

Sarah xxx
    La tristesse durera toujours...

mizski is offline Senior Member
    LOL, Sarah on the MDG! I'm continually in the doghouse there for suggesting whole foods rather than frankenfoods and fake stuff. I've had trouble following all your threads but I wish you success in your pursuit of better health.

Shrinking_Violet is offline Senior Member
    Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, though originally from Sheffield
    Quote Originally Posted by mizski View Post
    LOL, Sarah on the MDG! I'm continually in the doghouse there for suggesting whole foods rather than frankenfoods and fake stuff. I've had trouble following all your threads but I wish you success in your pursuit of better health.

No wonder you do - I'm an Aspie, ergo I'm not logical! Our brains just ain't wired right!
    La tristesse durera toujours...

chronyx is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad your not a troll. I have to admit I struggle to read your posts; but you seem genuine and you heart is in the right place! Hope it works for you.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinking_Violet View Post
    I have PMed her (hope she's not got me blocked - that was one of the reasons I'm posting this here, too, just in case).

I didn't see this post until this moment (10:15 EST) but SV knows now that she's not blocked, we've talked. It's all good. Bygones etc etc.....

and it's bringing back all the old ED thoughts and feelings that I'd wanted this way of life to obliterate and banish into my past forever.
    It's a process. Severe EDs and more moderate yet still ED behavior constitued just about my whole food hx so....I get that.

"Progress, not perfection."
    "Don't let perfect be the enemy of good enough"

You might find the book _Depression Free Naturally_ very helpful. Learning about my body's higher needs for zinc, p5p and a few other things really helped me get food stuff straightened around.

K

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinking_Violet View Post
    I have PMed her (hope she's not got me blocked - that was one of the reasons I'm posting this here, too, just in case).

I didn't see this post until this moment (10:15 EST) but SV knows now that she's not blocked, we've talked. It's all good. As you know, SV, I am very sorry.

Bygones etc etc.....

and it's bringing back all the old ED thoughts and feelings that I'd wanted this way of life to obliterate and banish into my past forever.
    It's a process. Severe EDs and more moderate yet still ED behavior constitued just about my whole food hx so....I get that.

"Progress, not perfection."
    "Don't let perfect be the enemy of good enough"

You might find the book _Depression Free Naturally_ very helpful. Learning about my body's higher needs for zinc, p5p and a few other things really helped me get food stuff straightened around.

K

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order