Thread: Sept 9 Contest (+ Your own blog question) page

ikaika is offline Senior Member

Sept 9 Contest (+ Your own blog question)

Shop Now
    What was your meal picture?

Mine was this: http://mosquitopunk.blogspot.com/201...ge-dinner.html

PS - I got a troll on there from Dillon, CO, as the only comment. What gives? You guys having any trouble with your blogs?
    Little Saiyan

Kitty is offline Member
    That looks really good! I'll try and post mine over the weekend as mine was taken on my pie-phone and I'm on work laptop now.

Yours beats mine hands down! I didnt really think about presentation - if only I could send taste over SMTP!

Seen a lot of trolls on here recently, I dont have a blog. I think it's funny how people can get so angry and want to waste their time destroying blogs or forums. I mean, really, proof will be in the pudding [so to speak] as to who is right.

Anyhoo. Nice to meet you

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    You guys are so impatient! I believe Mark said he'd be posting the submissions on Sunday. I plan to wait to see them all at once. (I can tell you that my pic didn't come out as nice; I should have been closer. But my husband and I wanted to eat it while it was still hot.)

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    My picture was laughable, but true!

I hardly have any time at lunch, so I cut the top off a bag of pre-made salad mix, dump some cooked chicken or similar on top and then add some dressing.

It is the simplest, ugliest meal ever but its completely primal and quick to make at the office!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post

I hardly have any time at lunch, so I cut the top off a bag of pre-made salad mix, dump some cooked chicken or similar on top and then add some dressing.

It is the simplest, ugliest meal ever but its completely primal and quick to make at the office!
    I think a meal like that is every bit as primal, if not more so, than a three-hour preparation of meat and veggies served on fancy dishware.

Mark just emailed that he received over 500 pics for this contest, so we might not be seeing all of them.

ikaika is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post

I was definitely torn between simplicity and creativity! A simple meal is every bit as primal. My other one? A hunk of grass-fed beef with veggies, all baked together!
    Little Saiyan